18. My wish...

Thanks for all the love and support... Just 2 more shots to go to wrap this story completely....

Do you guys need an epilogue??? If you want let me know it...

Expecting all your support even more... Silent readers will you all do it for me this time....

Now to shot. 18:

Princess

Princess. Pragya Rathore Verma is completely startled to hear prince abhishek mahendra pratap's words... She didn't expected in her wild dreams too that her love of life, her soulmate,  her abhi will be having such a wish and ask her to fulfill it... It's not a wish but an order from abhi...

Pragya: Abhi... 😭😭😭😭... This is unfair... You are brilliantly using our love to trap me to fulfill your wish... Why are you doing like this abhi??? How can I do that??? It's an injustice done to you abhi... 😭😭😭😭... Please abhi... Don't force me....

Abhi: No... Nothing like that... Pragya... Listen to me...  Im not using our love sweetheart... It's just a small token of my love or a gift from your hubby for coming into my life and making it colourful and a worth to live for...

Its a gift for the woman, I love the most... You deserve it my princess pragya...why are you thinking this much??? Im with you na... You are going to fulfill my wish in a perfect way...

Pragya: But this is ... 😭😭😭😭... Abhi please...

Abhi: shhh... No more crying... No more arguments... Its your husband's order...  Matter solved...

Pragya yells: 😨😨😨😨😨 Whaaattt??? Husband??? We have not yet married prince. Abhishekh... How dare you to order me??? Do hell with your marriage or your wish ... Im not going to marry you at all... 😠😠😠😠😠... Just leave me alone...

Abhi smiles on seeing the protesting pragya... Anger is clearly reflecting in her face... Abhi's gaze is completely fixed on his princess who is looking very hot and adorable in the thin night wear and her anger is making abhi to get turned on...

Pragya turns and sees Abhi's gaze is completely fixed on her which is showing raw passion and desire filled eyes... She stammers and cheeks turns red as she knows pretty well what's in abhi's mind now...

Pragya: Ab... Abhi... Why... Are you seeing me like this??? Im angry on you... I said Im not going to marry you...

Abhi huskily speaks : Ahaan... I don't care and its not a matter to me now... I know its the biggest ever joke Iv heard... But to be frank, its a humourless joke... Anyways leave that...

All I care now is how to get what I want from my princess??? Phew... I just want to eat you right now my darling princess ... You are looking yummy and I know you will taste divine...

Pragya blushes too hard... Abhi pulls her closer and she falls on abhi... The lips entwined for a rhythmic movement which conveys their love, passion, desire, happiness and the promise to be together like this always...