3. Uncontrollable feelings....

Thanks for all your support guys .. sorry for late update.....

As i told earlier, this is the most challenging story for me... Many likes it n asked me to update daily... But, poor me... 😔😔😔😔 Dont know what to type...

😁😁😁😁.... Seriously my brain is drain... Dont know when im going to mix up and mess everything..  😁😁😁😁

No more irritating...

Lets fly to our shot . 3

Queen. Sunaina kumari and king. Arjuna rathore verma are discussing a very important issue... They look much worried and their faces look very dull...

Sunaina: Patidev... Its getting harder and harder ..

Arjuna: Devi. sunaina... I know... It's getting tough to handle pragyan... He should not get any doubt about his real identity...

Sunaina: But how is it possible??? She is nearing her age to attain puberty and we are postponing it by giving her medicines... Soon she has to get married too... I'm really scared and don't know how is Pragyan going to react for all these...

Arjuna: At that time, we will see that... We will inform her slowly... Hope she will understand why we have done this...

Until then, try to avoid Bulbul to go near pragyan... I've seen many times Pragyan trying to wear Bulbul's ornaments and clothes... Make sure that Bulbul didn't find out that Pragyan is a girl....

Sunaina: I will see to that... I will have an eye on Bulbul and Pragyan...

Arjuna: And one more thing, Devi Sunaina.... Bulbul should never know about pragyan's secret... If she knows, all our plans will collapse... She won't allow this to happen as per our wish...

Sunaina: Patidev... Are we doing injustice to our pragyan??? Are we spoiling his life???

Arjuna: No sunaina... We are not doing anything wrong... It's for our kingdom's welfare....

🌸🌸🌸🌸

In the meantime,

Pragyan smiles and finished off the dreamy wedding potrait, which disturbs his beautiful sleep... He can't believe his eyes... He sees the Princess potrait which looks beautiful like him and he looks at the handsome Prince longingly...

Pragyan sighs that he is having a resemblance with the beautiful princess but he is a boy, a warrior prince ...

Pragyan gazes on the handsome prince standing there... He is shamelessly drooling on him.. The handsome prince's mesmerising eyes, his appealing lips, his majestic look, his love for her in his eyes is pulling Pragyan's heart more...

Pragyan is completed attracted to the mysterious prince.... His heart is willing to make him as his... He wants to get him any how...

Pragyan slowly traces his hands on the potrait... Something in him insists to do the peculiar thing... Unable to control him, pragyan bends down and kisses in the handsome prince's lips...