Chapter 20

Chapter 20 - Under The Waterfall

It was late afternoon, Koda and Kiara had finished butchering the buck, and were packing up the food so animals wouldn’t get into it overnight.

“Hey Koda?”

“Yah?”

“I’m covered in blood, is there a place I can wash off?” Asked Kiara,

“Oh, yes, here I’ll show you, just let me put these last few things in the shelter then I’ll take you.” Replied Koda as he place the last few bundles of food in the shelter, and sheathed his knife.

Kiara told Alue, Luca, and Echo, to guard the shelter, as they set off into the forest. Koda lead Kiara down a steep rocky path and when they reached the bottom, Kiara was shocked at the beautiful sight in front of her. There was a large curved, rocky ledge that had misty water sprinkling over it, into a shallow, but large turquoise blue pool of water.

“The pool is very shallow, do you know the way back?” Koda asked,

“Yah, kind of, maybe… ok no probably not, knowing me I’ll get lost.” She mumbled,

“Do you want me to come back and get you in a bit?” he asked her politely.

“Ah… um… I-I was w-wondering… um… if you could… um… look out for me?” she asked blushing so red she matched the blood she was covered in.

“What do you mean?” Koda asked, seeking clarification.

“Well, um… I feel vulnerable, when, I’m you know…” she said trailing of because she was embarrassing herself.

“Oh, I get it, sure.” He replied,

“Ok, but no peaking.” She said,

“Aww… but you’re so beautiful!” he said, speaking only half his mind, because Kiara shot him a glance. “I’m kidding.” He continued as he turned around to face the forest.

She laughed and started to undress herself. Koda could hear her taking off her clothes and it was driving him insane, she was his mate! How did she expect him not to peak at what would be his in a few summers, but still, he fought the urge to look. After what seemed like hours he lost the battle he was self-consciously having and turned to see his beautiful mate under the waterfall, but she had something on still. There was a piece of deerskin around her chest and her bottom. Koda wanted to go to her so bad, but he held himself back.

Kiara felt the soothing cold water on her skin. The water trickled down her legs and stung her cut. ‘I wish that stupid cut would just heal already’ she thought to herself. She looked down at her left leg and saw the water swirling around it, and suddenly, it was gone, her leg was healed! ‘How did I-’ Kiara’s thoughts were interrupted when she felt a warm body press up against her, and two warm hands grip her waist.

“I am sorry Kiara, I couldn’t resist any longer.” Koda whispered seductively as he pressed his lips to her neck.

Kiara let out a quiet moan and felt Koda’s hot breath on her neck as he laughed quietly. Kiara turned herself around and placed her head on his bare chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt his warm, strong body against her own and heard his heart beating as he stopped kissing her neck. Kiara stood up on her tippy toes and gently kissed Koda on the lips. They moved together, their lips were perfectly in sync. Kiara then licked the outer edges of Koda’s lips and he moaned in response, and pulled her even closer to him, leaving no space between them. As they locked lips, Kiara leaned on Koda, pushing him backwards, causing his back to push up against the rock face. Koda’s hands traveled down Kiara’s body to her thighs, then he slid them back up so they rested on the soaked deerskin covering her bottom. Kiara broke contact with Koda’s lips for some air, as he pushed her backwards, so they were back underneath the water. Koda brushed his lips against Kiara’s once again, and she felt a smirk grow on his face.

“What’s so funny-” Suddenly she was spun around and pinned up against the rock face. Koda smashed his lips onto hers and gently squeezed her bottom. He then moved his hands back to her waist so he could grip her better. He broke the rough, intense, kiss and started to place gentle kisses down her neck, causing Kiara to moan out in pleasure. Koda then kiss her back up her neck and to her ear. Kiara gently pulled some of Koda’s hair.

“Why is it that I lose all my self control around you?" Koda sighed,

"I don't know, why is it that I feel like I'm glowing every time you touch me?" Kiara replied,

“hmmm...” he sighed placing a few more gentle kisses on her forehead before they headed back to the camp.