Chapter 25

Chapter 25 – Delsin

Koda headed North to where he and his family had spent last winter. He knew the Reindeer Clan well. His clan was good friends with them, but he knew that he couldn’t tell them about Eostra. If he did there was a possibility that they wouldn’t help him. That being said there was still one person he could trust.

***************

Koda arrived at the Reindeer Clan’s camp as the sun set. He was immediately greeted with a familiar face, his childhood friend Delsin.

“Hey Delsin, how are you and the clan?” Koda asked,

“Good thanks, what brings you here at this time of year Koda?” he replied,

“It’s a long story Dell. Is it possible to talk in private?”

“Oh, alright, I’ll get you some dinner and then we will head back to my shelter, is that alright?” Delsin asked,

“Sounds great.” Replied Koda,

**************

“So what bring you here in the middle of summer?” Asked Delsin,

“Well, long story short, Eostra took my mate and is going to kill her because she has special powers like my father.”

“Wait, Eostra as in the one your father killed?”

“Yep apparently she is still alive and has my mate.”

“That’s not good, but we will get her back don’t worry.”

“Wait, what do you mean ‘we’ will get her back? I’m going alone!”

“Well, I know the way to The Mountain of Ghosts and you don’t, so you have no choice.”

“Fine, but we are doing things my way!”

“Ok, you rest up. I will go get our food and supplies. We will set out at dawn tomorrow so try to get some sleep.” Delsin said as he walked out of the shelter.