IX

"and from the chaos of her soul, there flowed beauty."

__

IT was decided that the trio would visit Padmé's home. The Senator felt that it had been too long since she had seen her beloved family, and they deserved to be made aware of her safety. Octavia noticed her excitement, she wore a baby blue outfit with her hair pushed back in a headband, the Senator's brown ringlets flowing in a cascade of chestnut brown in a tied up do. She envied Padmé's effortless beauty.

The streets of Naboo were beautiful. Nearly every house was occupied with flowers that stood out in brilliant shades of blues and pinks, hanging from vines and flower pots like kings and queens. The narrow streets busied with life, the people of Naboo going about their daily business, whatever it may have been. The sun beamed down, guiding it's way through the wisps of bright white clouds that caused no threat on the weather. Everywhere seemed so unique.

"There's my house!" Padmé excitedly exclaimed, giggling a little as she pointed towards a small house, with narrow steps leading up to the wooden door, protected by an archway made of beige stones. The two Padawan's looked to one another and held back, not wanting to intrude. The Senator turned to them and scoffed.

"What? Don't tell me you're both shy!"

"No, it's just that-" Octavia's words were cut off by the sounds of young voices, cutting through the air.

"Aunt Padmé! Aunt Padmé!" They cried, happiness flowing through their veins. Octavia watched as two young girls came running out of the house and into Padmé's arms.

"Ryoo! Pooja! Oh, I'm so happy to see you both!" Her beams of happiness sent a smile onto Octavia's face. She longed to have a family like this. One that was mended and unbreakable. One that was together. "I want you both to meet Anakin and Octavia." She gestured to the two teenagers who tensed up uncomfortably. Neither of them were used to being around children, however the mood of the situation was light hearted. "Octavia, Anakin, this is Ryoo and Pooja." She pointed towards the two smaller girls. Both looked alike, sharing the same bubbly features.

"Hello." Octavia quietly murmured, waving a little as she felt slightly awkward speaking to the Senator's nieces. Anakin did the same, looking at her for guidance. Their efforts didn't seem to matter, however, as the two girls were suddenly distracted by a shrill of beeps and whistles coming from behind the Jedi.

"Artoo!" They both cried in delight, running to the small droid and giggling at him. Padmé laughed as the two Padawan's did the same, before they were gestured into the small house by the eager older girl.

Octavia couldn't get over the beautiful simplicity of the house. The rooms were small, yet decorated with such profound detail that it left her mesmerised. The sun illuminated each and every room, a golden hue bounding off of the walls like the sun itself was living inside those very walls. It shocked the girl that a woman with such a high status grew up in such a small yet unique home, with such a casual yet unreal layout.

Padmé led the two into the kitchen, where a woman who was almost the spitting image of the Senator, yet slightly older was standing.

"Anakin, Octavia, this is my older sister, Sola." She introduced. The two Padawan learners smiled at the woman, exchanging hellos.