XIX

"we had in each other's chaosfound each other"

found each other"

______

TWO Jedi Starfighters circled the stars that littered the galaxy around Coruscant. The battle was immense, fatalities present on both sides. Flames were being erupted from various ships being shot down, accompanying the brightness of the sun that peaked over the city-scape planet.

"Lock on to him, Artoo." Anakin Skywalker, the now Jedi Knight requested the Astro-Droid. "Master, General Grevious' ship is directly ahead. The one crawling with Vulture Droids." He spoke into the intercom, alerting his old Master, Obi-Wan.

"Oh, I see it." The Jedi Master responded, "this is going to be easy."

"Have you gotten hold of Octavia?" Anakin asked, his eyes never leaving the objective.

"Not yet, try and contact her and let her know where we are." He replied, fiddling with the controls of his ship.

"Monoré, do you copy?" Anakin asked into the intercom, smirking to himself at the use of her previous surname.

"Loud and clear, Skywalker." Octavia's voice crackled through the intercom. Her hair, though equipped into a braid that travelled down her back, was longer now. She, too, was a Jedi Knight, having passed the trials just a year earlier. "I'm bringing my Battalion up behind you both."

She led a fleet of sixteen Starfighters, all in a triangular formation with the young girl as the point. "Odd Ball, mark General Kenobi's position and form your squad behind him and General Skywalker." She instructed, making use of her authority that she had wanted for such a long time.

"Copy, Blue Leader. We're on your tail, General Kenobi." Odd Ball replied. Octavia watched as the Starfighters split either side of her and headed straight towards the two Jedi. She was quick to follow, lining up beside Anakin's fighter.

Anakin smirked to himself. "This is where the fun begins."

Straight ahead, dozens of Vulture Droids powered towards the Fighters. Octavia braces herself for the impact, holding her breath as they came.

"Let them pass between us." Obi-Wan said. At his words, Octavia moved out from beside Anakin, and the Droids swiftly jagged against her as they moved past.

From behind, the Battalion shot at the Droids that hit them with a force, shooting at them with everything they had.

"They're all over me!" Octavia heard Odd-Ball shout, the notable sounds of his struggle making her cringe.