Chapter 1

Fuck Fake Friends

It all started on a Wednesday afternoon, Wednesdays were always a weird day for these four friends: Wednesdays were the days Oliwia disappeared, Abir became withdrawn, Mahnoor became suspicious, and the scariest of all was Alice, who became dumber...

It all started on a Wednesday afternoon, Wednesdays were always a weird day for these four friends: Wednesdays were the days Oliwia disappeared, Abir became withdrawn, Mahnoor became suspicious, and the scariest of all was Alice, who became dumber than usual. This shows that there are really no limits to stupidity.

However, when Thursdays came around the weirdness of yesterday seemed to fade away. But not this time. This Wednesday was different, even the weather seemed to know that, the wind screamed out in warning, the trees shook in desperation. Nothing would be the same again.

Though these friends didn't seem to have anything in common, they did, in the form of a mutual enemy. Her name? F.F. Also known as Fiona Filipowski. She was a girl who manipulated people and used them but when she was bored of them she would throw them away and act all innocent. However, F.F did bring our four main characters together.

After all the drama and hell she put them through she at least gave them something of their own; a friendship greater than anything they could have gained from F.F and her gang.

School had ended and due to bizarre coincidences our four characters were all in the woods opposite the school, all for different reasons. Unfortunately, F.F took a path through the woods. Little did she know that she was taking the path to her own death, this will also lead to the imprisonment of three innocent people.

It was just a normal day for Fiona, go to school, do your work, go to some afterschool club, then leave school at 5 o'clock. It started normally, at least, who would have thought anything would have been different? It was just an ordinary, average, not-at-all suspicious Wednesday.

But of course, you and I both know that this normality would not continue. The precise moment it all changed is unclear, but the moment F.F entered the woods across the road from the now-empty woods, was the moment she began to notice that something or someone was stalking her.

She heard the crack, the snap of a brittle twig breaking under the force of someone's foot, and began to shiver. Should she turn around and confront the mysterious entity, or run, just ignore it all and run? Curiosity got the better of her and foolishly she turned around, only to see a familiar face.

"Oh it's you." F.F said, icily, disappointed to see that face. The only response was- "Here in the woods, dark and deep, I can offer you eternal sleep." The mysterious figure edged closer.

F.F took an involuntary step back, stumbling as she spoke "What are you talking about?" She laughed, "Why are you acting so weird?" Thinking that this was all just a joke. She got no reply. "Okay, what are you doing? Mayb-" She never got to finish her sentence. The last sound she made was the animalistic howl that signalled her death.

–––––––––––––
And that concludes the first chapter of "Midweek Murder" What were your thoughts? Loved it? Hated it? Or could have been better?! Please do not hesitate to give us some helpful feedback :)

Song of the chapter "Fxck Fake Friends". This song is used to perfectly describe Fiona Filopowski, FF. The FF stands for Fake friend

Thanks for reading and hopefully you will support us by commenting, voting and following us.

~ Glitter, Potato and Pigeon