Chapter 10

It was a dark and stormy night, and the only sound that could be heard was the thump and distant beats of a high school party.
Well, that and the sudden screams echoing throughout the streets.

Four intoxicated teenage girls came running across the street, fear in their eyes.
Despite the many drugs they had taken, these girls were still sane enough to realise that they were in danger, and that danger was heading straight for them.

They clumsily turned the corner, not realizing that they had just entered a one-way street.
Skidding to a halt, the four friends suddenly swiveled back round, straight into the path of the incoming danger.

The figure grew closer. The girls flinched away from its path, their backs up against the wall. They looked to one another in desperation. "Goodbye my friends! I guess this is the end!" They exclaimed, as dramatic as usual. They had all accepted their death. They knew that there was no escape this time. Could this be it for the four young girls? Was the killer about to strike again?

Before we answer those questions, we should first rewind the clock and find out exactly how our main characters found their way in such a sticky situation.

This whole tragedy started precisely at 9:17 pm on a Friday night when four girls decided to crash a party.

It was a big moment for them, not only had they snuck out of their homes, but they were also about to crash a party! They really were starting to turn into bad girls, or maybe they already were...

They all took a step inside the house, there was no going back now. The loudness of the music and the warmth of too many people overwhelmed them. There were teenagers everywhere: some were making out, some were eating all the food and some were dancing like there was no tomorrow.

The air was full of laughter and fun even though there were some people passed out on the floor... Ignoring that, the girls continued to look around, they didn't say anything to each other, maybe it was because they were too speechless to utter a word, or maybe just because it was too loud to hear anything.

"I can't believe we are actually here" Abir whispered to Alice, but Alice ignored her and rushed to the dance floor. This was her moment to shine! This was the moment Alice would prove to everyone she's got the moves.

So she danced, even though she looked like a chicken jumping around, but this was a good excuse for Mahnoor and Oliwia to get their phones out and start videoing her and posting it on Snapchat.

"MONSTER HOW SHOULD I FEEL CREATURES LIE HERE!!!"

"Her singing is worse than her dancing" Oliwia pointed out.

"This is so going on my Snapchat story" Mahnoor laughed.

"Hey! It's a party have some fun!" Alice demanded. So Abir joined her on the dance floor and started dancing, forgetting all of her worries . Soon the remaining two joined in the dancing as well even though it was not as exaggerated as Alice's.

It was a great moment for them, they were all actually enjoying themselves. In this party no one seemed to recognise them so they didn't get any dirty looks and bad words thrown at them. There were no judging eyes in this place; in fact some were even enjoying Alice's bad dancing and singing, it was free entertainment after all!

They were almost starting to forget what their lives had turned into since the murder. They would like to think they were just some normal teenage girls who were hanging out and having fun together, not some girls who were accused of murder.

But this happy moment didn't last long because Abir gasped loudly as all the colour from her face was drained, she had started shaking and she was trying to mutter something which couldn't be heard by the noise of the music. Worriedly, her friends looked in the direction abir was looking, half expecting to find a monster or something but what they found was much worse than a monster...