Chapter 25

"Yeah so there was Fiona, just having texted her little sister with the hope of being reunited and finally being happy. But no! She couldn't get happiness that easily..." Fiona told the story happily with a lively smile. Ironic, considering she was supposed to be dead.

"Stop referring to yourself in third person. You ain't that special" Mahnoor muttered in annoyance.

"But Fiona is a beautiful name don't you think?" She raised her eyebrow "Or do you prefer F.F? Grew quite fond of that nickname to be honest"

"Shut up and continue with the story!" Oliwia shouted as she ate some popcorn.

"Where did you get the popcorn from?" Abir asked stealing some popcorn from her friend.

"Ikbal's house. Thanks by the way!" Oliwia waved at Ikbal to which he just shrugged.

"You should always carry popcorn with you! You never know when you might encounter a girl who you thought you were responsible for killing but she was actually alive all this time and now she's telling you the story of her death" Oliwia revealed as she ate more popcorn. "Sorry by the way! Those potatoes didn't mean any harm! I mean the main intention was to kill you but I see that failed... oh well at least I won't have to feel guilty for the rest of my life"

"What are you talking about?" Ikbal asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah so there she was: poor, innocent, vulnerable Fiona taking a stroll around the wood waiting for her little sister to join her but that's when she crashed into something - or rather someone. Nah It was a more of a 'something' but there was also a 'someone'..."

"And then what happened?" Alice asked, very intrigued with the story of Fiona's death.

"You know what happened Alice. Do you want that I tell your little friends what you did? What you are capable of doing" Fiona challenged to which Alice looked down in defeat. "Thought so, anyways..."

"This is getting ridiculous, we just need to tell them the truth!" Ikbal spoke up in frustration.

Fiona turned and slapped him in one fluid movement. "Quiet! You don't get to tell me how to tell my story! This. Is. My. Story. This. Is. Fiona's. Story"

"Is that how you talk to your father?" Ikbal scolded.

Fiona got something out of her pocket and hit it hard on Ikbal's head. "No, but this is how you kill your father!"

Ikbal's body collapsed and, in the darkness of the night, all that could be seen of him was a unrecognizable shape merged with the forest floor.

The four other girls stare at his crumpled body. "Oh god, you actually killed him!" Abir screamed, clinging onto Oliwia's arm for comfort.

"Look he's fine. I just needed to teach him a lesson." Fiona shrugged it off, as she reached over to check the back of his head.

A crimson liquid seeps out from behind Ikbal's head onto Fiona's hand and the girls continued to stare mutely.

"Oh well." Fiona giggled psychotically while wiping her stained hands on her shirt.

"Quick call 999!" Alice exclaimed, her eyes wide with fear.

"He's fine, I'm sure he's just having a little nap!" Fiona glared at Alice then shifts her poisonous gaze to Mahnoor. "Unlike some people here, I know the difference between a dead person and an unconscious one. When I kill, I make sure they stay dead."

"But let's get back on track, okay girls?" Fiona smiled sweetly. "Where was I up to with telling you my tale? Actually, forget that, I'm sick of telling you about the past. It's time to talk about the future."