Chapter 17

Read very carefully till the end.
——————————————————

"LAST CHRISTMAS I CAME TO YOUR HOUSE" Alice and Oliwia sang.

"BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU KICKED ME AWAY" Mahnoor continued.

"THIS YEAR TO SAVE ME FROM TEARS" Abir joined.

"I'LL GO AND STALK SOMEONE SPECIAL!" Four girls screamed.

"Oh Is this some new song i never heard?" Asked a old lady at the door.

"It's our Christmas Special" Oliwia smiled creepily.

"Ohhh Kids these days! I could never catch up with those latest songs!" The lady says and disappears for a moment, reappearing with a pack of chocolate chip cookies.

"Yummy!" Alice whispers to herself

"Here you go children. Merry Christmas!" She gives the cookies to Mahnoor and shuts the door with a polite wave.

The four girls walk away from the door, as Alice stares at the packet in Mahnoor's hands.

"OPEN IT!" Alice screams impatiently.

"Don't! What if it's drugged or something? Didn't you see the way she was smiling?!" Abir bursts out and snatches the cookies from Mahnoor and places them in her backpack.

"She was a kind old lady Abir!" Oliwia says and heads to another house dragging Mahnoor and Alice with her.

Oliwia walks up the drive way, pulling Mahnoor and Alice along, then knocks on the door. She then looks over to her friends with a smile, "Okay guys, and a 1 and a 2 and a 3..."

"ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS-" they all sang

"MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME" Alice sang thinking about Shawn Mendes

"A JAR OF GLITTER FOR ME"

"ON THE SECOND D.." They stop as they notice the familiar yet frightening face of Sharon smiling and a second after she whispers something to herself and slams the door.

"That was mean!" Alice screams annoyingly and looks at her friends.

"It's Sharon. What do you expect?" Oliwia asks

"Kindness and Acceptation ?" She answers hoping it's the correct answer to Oliwia's stupid question.

"Idiot." Oliwia Stated and sent Alice a dirty look.

"Thanks for the Compliment!" Alice cheers up and runs to the next house.

"This house looks creepy." Abir pops up magically in front of Alice.

"Abir.. Do you actually find CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS CREEPY?!"

"Yeah... You don't? Santa reminds me of satan..." Abir whispers with a horrified shudder.

"Well satan reminds me of you!" Mahnoor retorted! Then she walked towards the creepy house.

"Santa and Satan are okey but don't get Abir involved in this Beautiful things!Eww!" Oliwia yawned and knocked on the door.

Abir stood their staring at the door, not moving nor blinking. Alice grabbed Abir's head and pulled it backwards.

"What the..." She started as she got interrupted by the squeaky noise indicating opening of the door.

The girls looked at each other as Mahnoor sang happily.

"ON THE SECOND DAY OF CHRISTMAS" Alice joined and nodded her head trying to tell the rest to join.