Chapter 11

...Waited for whatever monstrous death they were going to have to face...

*

Heart pounding, thighs burning, lungs on fire. That's what the girls felt in their last few moments of their lives. The exhaustion and hopelessness was becoming unbearable.

"Excuse me, I think this belongs to you?" a sweet voice said, a voice that clearly didn't belong to Maddie and her squad.

The girls let out a breath they didn't  even know were holding and slowly opened their eyes.

In front of them stood a man who appeared to be in his early 20s or possibly late teens. He frowned at the girls, wondering why were they so terrified as he held out a 'My Little Pony' umbrella.

"Oh yeah that might be mine." Abir laughed awkwardly as she took the umbrella from the man, not making eye contact with him or with any of her friends.

Her friends all burst into laughter:

"For some reason I expected this from you!"

"...And you say I'm too childish for liking glitter! Well you've got a My Little Pony umbrella!"

"My little pony, My little pony. Ah ah ah ah... MY LITTLE PONY!"

They all ended up joining Alice in the singing: "I use to wonder what friendship could be..."
And
The moment they started dancing along is when that man got completely creeped out and ran away from them.

"Thanks for the umbrella!" Abir shouted out, pausing from her singing.

They all finished singing with the iconic line: "Did you know you're all my very best frieeeeeeeennnnnddddssss?!" followed by their hysterical laughter

"Nah you guys are not my best friends, I don't even like you." Oliwia exclaimed.

"Aww the feeling's mutual" Mahnoor glared.

"Yeah that explains why you bought us all friendship bracelets..." Abir added on skeptically.

(A/N Pic of our actual hands! We could be hand models)

"Maybe those friendship bracelets contains trackers so Oliwia will always know where we are so she can stalk us easily..." Alice started her new theory.

A theory that obviously Mahnoor was going to add on to: "OMG you are right! It all adds up now...!"

"Guys I always know where you are, thanks to snapchat! Those bracelets are just to make you think I like you!" Oliwia laughed, taking out her phone and opening snapchat's map.

"See?" She pointed at the place they've been standing at for a while. "Aww.. should I screenshot this? We are all in the same place!"

"Really Liv?" Abir asked playing with her umbrella "Even at this time you are thinking about Snapchat?"