Chapter 2

•They'll call our crimes a work of art•

As you already know, when Thursdays roll around, the weirdness of yesterday would always seems to fade away

As you already know, when Thursdays roll around, the weirdness of yesterday would always seems to fade away. Not this time. It seemed that what had happened the night before was too shocking, too influential, to just be forgotten in the morning.

A fourteen year old girl was dead! Believe it or not murders like this didn't usually happen in Manchester. The big question is - WHO DID IT?!
There could be possibly be only four people that could have committed this crime and all four of these are bored in maths right now.

Whilst these four are dying of boredom at the back of the classroom, the goody-good-two-shoes sat right at the front keeps reminding the teacher of the homework, no one other than her, has done. Hated and almost pitied by all is dear old Barbara Shake.

"Barb dearie, please shut up! Unless you want milkshake to be spilled all over you... AGAIN" laughed the girl behind her.

"Yeah I heard what Fiona did to you yesterday! Almost a pity no one else got to see" her equally as evil friend retorted "Don't worry babes! We took a pic!"

Presenting the Malicious Maddie Copper and the Sly Sharon (idk surname). Together with their now-dead leader Fiona Filipowski they make the most popular trio.

Enough of these horrible teenagers! It's about time you get introduced to the four girls you'll soon come to love - or hate.

However more eager than you to meet them is a young Year 7 on a mission to find the four suspects.

Through the empty corridor, you could easily imagine a shy girl walking down, trying to find the classroom where the four main characters were, totally doing their work and not messing around.

A shy knock passed by the ears of all but one girl in the classroom. Alice raised her head, excited by the disruption.

"Sir! Someone is at the door!" Alice began screaming trying to get the teachers attention as Snowabeth's silent knock hadn't got his attention.

The loud screaming woke up Oliwia from her dreamless sleep. Everyone just ignored the knock and carried on messing around, until they saw a small figure at the door.

Snowabeth Smitney entered the classroom and waited for Mr Wilbert to notice her.

Everyone was quiet but only for a few seconds, then they all started whispering, wondering who was this little girl looking for in their boring old maths classroom.

The teacher looked up to, curious as to why the excitable classroom had suddenly fallen silent, his eyes widened "Oh! Bethy, did you come for more maths?" Mr Wilbert asked happily. "It's Snowabeth" she whispered and continued talking "These four girls need to go to the headteacher" the shy Snowabeth whispered and looked down at a sheet of paper and read off four names "Oliwia Sur..amka?" Se stumbled, "How the hell are you supposed to pronounce this? Sorry I didn't mean it" She muttered.