Monopowhat?

pairing: aaron burr x reader
request: GoldsberryDiggs "ooh number 11 with aaron burr please?"
prompt: #11: "i beat you in monopoly and now, you're banishing me to the couch?"
warnings: Y/N wins in monopoly and some things happen.
WC: 365
😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
today was an off day at work for me and my boyfriend, aaron. aaron was always busy ever since he became the senate so it's nice to be able to relax with him for once.

today, we are playing monopoly. and let's just say that aaron isn't the best at this game—or just games in general.
right now it's aaron's turn and he just rolled doubles twice. he's so broke that he doesn't even have enough money to pay the $50 to get out of jail!

"ooh! Doubles again! go to jail, aaron!" i said.

"fine! but i quit! i can't even pay for anything!" aaron said. okay, he's pissed..

"why are you mad? it's just a game!" i commented.

aaron rolled his eyes in response.

"do you want a rematch to see if you can beat me?" i offered.

"no, but i want you on the couch tonight." he said.

i just brushed it off because i knew he was joking. later on, the night came and it was time for the both of us to go to bed.
i took a shower and did my nightly routine. when i got out of the bathroom, i walked over to our shared bed, ready for sleep to take over my body.

"uh-uh" aaron said right before i was about to lay down.

"what do you mean?" i asked

"go to the couch!" he said.

"are you serious? i beat you in monopoly and now, you're banishing me to the couch!?" i practically yelled.

"yes, now go!" aaron said.

i groaned and grabbed a pillow. we already had a bunch of blankets stacked in the living room so i didn't need to grab one before. i fell asleep in at least 2 hours, not being able to get what happened off my mind.

the next morning, i woke up in my bed. i sat up and looked down. aaron was asleep.

did he bring me up here last night? i thought.

i lied back down, wanting to get more sleep.

"good morning, Y/N." aaron said.

"good morning, a-a-ron." i said laughing a bit.

"i'm guessing you're not mad at me anymore?" i asked.

"nope!" aaron replied, kissing me on the nose.

{July 19, 2017 4:07PM}

{Editied October 25th, 2017 11:07AM}