Tell me How You Truly Feel

Pairing: Graham X Reader
Fandom: The Internship
Summary: The reader doesn't like her boyfriend Graham and wants him to change but doesn't how to tell him.
TW: Fighting (verbal, not physical.)
WC: 562
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever since Y/n's 2 year anniversary with Graham, she's  always hated his attitude and personality. It was like he was barely nice to her but with others, he was a big jerk.

The both of them decided to go do some internship at Google over the summer. But it did not go as expected. Graham left her as soon as they got in the building. He even made his own team without her!

So she was stuck in Lyle's group which included Nick, Billy, Yo-Yo, Stuart and Neha. They were all nice. She loved how Nick and Billy were always the motivators.

One day, they were talking about the things we hated most during some spare time.

"I hate my car." Billy said.

"I hate my cooking." Nick said.

"I hate my shyness." Neha said.

"I hate my nervousness." Yo-Yo said.

"I hate broken phones." Stuart said.

"I hate my boyfriend." she said.

"Then why are you still with him?" Neha asked.

"I don't know. It's like he's a jerk but I still love him." she replied.

"Oh my god, Y/n." Lyle said.
"You need to go up to that jerk boyfriend of yours and tell him to stop being a P.I.A.!"

"Who even is your boyfriend?" Stuart asked.

"Graham." she replied.

"Y/n why!" Billy yelled.

The whole group was yelling at her while she was laughing.

"Okay since it's pretty obvious that he's very hated here, what's your reason?" Yo-Yo asked.

"He's just so rude. Like he barely even talks to me, acknowledges me, and so many other things." She explained.

"You need to break up with him!" Nick said.

"I know but I don't want to." She said.

"Then tell him how you feel." Lyle said.

"Alright."

When Y/n and Graham got home, she couldn't stop thinking about how she could tell him. She knew he wouldn't take this well.

A note maybe? Nope he'd call her shy.

Video? Again, shy.

In person? That sound like a good idea.

"Graham, we need to talk." She said sitting next to him.

"What?" He said.

"So I'm going to tell you something and I want you to hear me out. But don't answer until I'm done." She started.

"So recently, I feel that you haven't been the nicest person. Like you're always acting as if life is a competition. You purposely hurt most of my teammates. And if you continue being a jerk, I am going to leave you." She said.

"Wow. Look, I'm sorry for being a jerk," Lies.
"But it's not my fault that I want my team to win."

"Maybe you do but you're not playing fair!" Y/n complained.

"But do I get in trouble for it?"

"Okay! My point is I miss the old you. You used to be so against doing this! Like what happened?" Y/n yelled.

"What happened is I got older and matured." Graham said.

"Well would you like to see how I've matured?" Y/n asked, beginning to grab her things.

"What are you doing?" Graham asked.

"Goodbye Graham. I hope we'll meet again when you're nicer." She said and walked out.