(JD) I Keep you Safe, but you Scare me

Pairing: Jason Dean (JD) X Reader
Title: I Keep you Safe, but you Scare me
Summary: Part 2 of You keep me safe. Anne's relationship with JD starts to get abusive but she loves him anyway.
Warnings: Blood, arguing, yelling, self harm.
Okay, I'm going to try to make this first person.
WC: 1370
---------------------------------
When I was crying in JD's arms after he threatened to kill Chandler, I knew I loved him. Even if he didn't always make the best decisions.

But things changed so much. If somebody hurt my feelings, he would pull out his bullet-less gun just to scare them. And it scared me too. But I was too scared to talk about it.

One night I went to Ram's party with a few friends. JD didn't want to come. I knew going to the party was a bad idea but I wanted to feel social.

I knew I was right about not wanting to come when Ram was sucking on my neck while I was pushed on the wall.

"Please get off of me!" I said, on the verge of tears.

"You ready to confess your feelings for me?" Ram asked.

"I don't have any feelings for you!" I yelled.

"Then we'll just have to wait for the boyfriend of your's to come rescue you." Ram teased. "Oh wait, he didn't come!"

"Ram! Emergency! I think I just saw some Freshmen swinging over the pool fence." Veronica said.

"I hate freshmen! Where a are you little pricks! I'm coming for you!" Ram said running away.

"Thank you so much, Veronica!" I said.

"No problem!" She replied.

After that incident, I decided to head home. When I got in my room, the windows were open and JD was asleep on my bed. I put on a pair of pajamas and joined him.

"JD" I whispered to him.

"Hmm??" He said half asleep.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Tired. How are you?" He asked turning around so he could see me.

"Tired. A little shaken up." I replied.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Come on you can trust me!"

"Really? Because the last 2 times I told you what was wrong, you threatened to kill the person!"

"Anne, I've changed!"

"No, you haven't. You pull out a gun practically every day now!"

"I'll stop!"

"I don't trust you enough!"

"Well, why don't you trust me?"

"Because you'd try to kill the person!"

"You know that's not true! How many times do I have to tell you!"

"Please just go."

"Fine." And with that, he climbed back out of the window.

"You okay?" my dad asked.

"I don't think so." I replied.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

I didn't because he was a police officer. And if I told him, JD would probably be pissed. But it would be the right thing to do.

"So I went to a party tonight, and somebody from my school tried to get with me. After that, I came home. When I got in my room, JD was in my bed. He asked me what happened. But I didn't tell him anything because recently, he's been pulling out a bullet-less gun on people who literally just say one little thing to hurt my feelings. And then in the beginning of the year, he threatened to kill those who were hurting my feelings. And I didn't want that to happen again." I explained.