(AW) Aren't we?

Pairing: Annie X Reader
Summary: Y/n ends up getting adopted by Daddy Warbucks just like Annie. She really wants to become friends with Annie but Annie doesn't.
TW: None.
Day: ANNIE!!!
WC: 328
—————————————
"You're gonna love her, Annie." Warbucks said as he got ready to leave.

"But I don't want a sister!" Annie pouted.

"She's a really sweet girl. You'll regret saying that." Warbucks warned.

Annie sat in a chair and contemplated.
Just another person taking dad's attention away from me, she thought.

She got dressed in a flower dress. It was one of her favorites.

"Are you ready to meet your new sister, Annie?" Grace asked, ready to brush her hair.

"No. I never wanted a sister." Annie complained.

"You'll love her! You actually have a lot in common." Grace said.

"You should head downstairs. Warbucks will be here any minute." Grace suggested.

And so Annie went to the living room and read her book called Family Game Night And Other Catastrophes (I know that book just came out this year but just bear with me.) After almost a half-hour (Wow Grace they'll be here soon) , the door burst open with Warbucks and a girl that looked about a year younger than Annie.

"Annie, Y/n. Y/n, Annie." Warbucks said.

"Hi." Y/n said.

Wow, Annie thought. For a little girl she does have a lot of energy and enthusiasm.

"How old are you?" Annie asked.

"I'm 11. How about you?"
Y/n asked.

"I'm 12." Annie said proudly.

"Okay girls, go become sisters. I'm gonna go do my work." Warbucks said.

"Golly, I'll bet it'll be great to have a friend for once." Y/n said.

"Yeah. So where are you from?" Annie asked, not trying to disappoint Daddy Warbucks.

"New York." Y/n said in a way that was kind of like 'are you seriously asking that?'

"Same." Annie said.

"Wow. It feels great to be sisters already!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Woah, woah, woah. Sisters?" Annie yelled.

"Yeah, aren't we?" Y/n said.

"Right." Annie said.