The 2 People I Am In Love With

Pairing: JD (Jason Dean) X Reader

Fandom: Heathers

Summary: The 2 types of boyfriends JD can be. This one will be very different than everything I've written. There will be no dialogue and JD's name will only be mentioned once.

TW: 1 curse word, religion, mentions of death, inappropriate stuff
WC:431
===========================================================================

I am in love with 2 people. How is that possible, you ask? Let me explain:

My first boyfriend loves me. He treats me like any good boyfriend should treat their girlfriend. He takes me to 7/11 and always offers to pay for my big gulp even when I bring my wallet. He hugs and comforts me whenever I'm sad and takes care of me whenever I need to be taken care of. He makes me happy. He makes me feel the need to go to church to thank God for bringing him into my life. I don't deserve him. He always tells me that he doesn't deserve me but he's proved many times that he loves me. Standing up for me whenever some jock or a Heather tried to bring me down, wiped away my tears whenever I cried and so much more. My boyfriend makes my heart swell. Every morning at school, he comes with a hot breakfast sandwich from Starbucks just for me. 

And then there's my second boyfriend.

My second boyfriend doesn't love me. He treats me like shit. But I still love him. I treat him like a human being because I know everybody has their off days. But his off days are to the max. He has killed Kurt Kelly and Ram Sweeny because they made everyone believe that we had a threesome. He killed Heather Chandler because he was tired of her treating me like shit. He obviously knows how to kill somebody and make it look like they committed suicide. I hate it. My boyfriend makes me cry. He's the reason why my parents put a crucifix and some sage in every room of the house before he comes over. They say he's just not right. My boyfriend puts me in pain. Yes, our relationship is abusive. There's always a cycle. We get in a fight, I'm bleeding, I cry, he cries, he's begging me to stay with him, I'm begging him to get out of my house, he leaves, I cry until I have no more tears. He makes me deal with the fact that the both of us could go to jail any day because we killed 3 people because they did us wrong. 

My boyfriends are 1 person. Jason Dean.