Friends or More? Connor Franta

(*instead of using you I will be using a name since it is easier*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was getting ready to hang out with Connor. We've been friends ever since we were little and I've been starting to grow feelings for him. I know he would never feel the same towards me so I don't even try and he's always telling me how he likes a girl but he won't tell me who it is or even give me a name.

As I was finishing getting dressed upstairs in my room I heard the front door open and Connor called out, "Anna! Are you ready?"
"Yea let me get my purse and phone!" I called down.
As I'm walking down the stairs you notice that he's standing there checking me out and I giggled saying, "hey Connor whatcha looking at?"
He turns away blushing and says, "oh nothing lets just go."
As we're walking I notice that Connor keeps on looking at me but turns away when I look back at him.

When we arrive at the mall I notice all of o2l is in Starbucks as we walk in Connor nods at them. And I give them a confused look but soon forget about it.
When we get our drinks we go and sit at the same table as o2l. Then they go to their car and come back in with posters they are hiding behind their backs. Connor nods at them and they line up while Connor gets up and pulls me out of my seat and they hold up the
posters which read, "will you be my girlfriend?" and Connor looks at me with a worried look.
I rapidly nod my head as everyone around us cheering and suddenly I feel Connor leaning in with his hot breath against my lips and he kisses me passionately. I felt sparks and I knew that we were meant to be.

~2 years later~

Connor and I have been married for about a month and the night we got married we did it. It was amazing!

Lately I've been waking up and having an urge to throw up my organs! Connor has been worried about me it's so cute!
"Babe I'm gonna go get you some medicine. Will you be alright while I'm gone?"
"Yea I'll be fine" with that he left and retuned about 30 minutes later with a bag and he handed it to me. I opened it to see pregnancy tests. I gave him a confused look but he just told me to go do it. I went and did so and he stood outside the bathroom waiting for an answer. I opened the door and gave him a nervous look. He must've understood why and checked it and he seemed very excited! "babe we can do this! I've always wanted to have a baby with you!"

With that I knew that I was happy to spend the rest of my life with him and we had three children together!

~the end~

A/N
Hey guys I'm beginning to think that no one likes my stories. 😔 it would help me if you guys could comment and vote and let me know what you guys think about them! Hope you enjoyed! 😊