How He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Also follow me on twitter! I follow back! It's @sherentheo2ler and @sherybeary98 and @2hotDallas

QOTD- Which one of these was your favorite?

Mine is Trevor's. It's simple yet cute and cheesy!

-Sheren 🌺

How He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend:

Connor- We just got out of the movie theaters from watching a cute romantic movie. "That was so cute! I wish I can have a relationship like that one day!" I said. "Well you know we could do it together. I can be the Micky to your Minnie."

Ricky- I was helping Ricky film a music video for the new song he wrote. It was a love song and you really liked it. After many hours of filming he ended the video like this. "Y/n I wrote this song for you. I don't know if you feel the same way I feel for you but will you do the honors of being my amazing girlfriend?"

Sam- Lately I've been having feelings for Sam and I went on tour with them. We were at one of the shows and I was back stage. Suddenly Ricky and Kian came and carried me on stage. I didn't know what was going. Suddenly I saw seven fans on stage each holding a poster and Sam at the end also holding a poster. All of them blank on the side facing me. Connor screamed, "Alright everyone flip them over!" Each poster was flipped and put together said, "y/n will you be my girl friend" with Sam holding the question mark along with a nervous look on his face.

JC- I were sitting at home bored with nothing to do when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I wondered who it could be since I weren't expecting anyone. I saw it was my childhood best friend with pizza. I opened the door letting him in. We both dug into the pizza but not before I read the note made out of M&M's. It read "Be my girlfriend maybe?"

Trevor- It was a summer day and Trevor and I decided to have one of usual lazy days. He came over to my house with chips and other snacks along with some movies. He handed me the bag of Cheetos Puffs and I opened it to see a note in it. He seemed nervous and I decided to read the note right then and there. It read "Y/n I know this is cheesy and all but will you be my girlfriend?"

Kian- Kian decided to take me to the carnival that was in town and I agreed. We arrived and went on a lot of rides. He decided to save the Ferris wheel for last. It was now sunset and we were going on the ride I dreaded the most. "Don't worry you have me to keep you safe," he said. You went on and when you reached the top he asked you, "Y/n will you be my beautiful girlfriend?"

6 VOTES FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE/PREFERENCE!!!