You Find Out You're Pregnant (Part 2)

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Also follow me on twitter! I follow back! It's @sherentheo2ler and @sherybeary98 and @2hotDallas

QOTD- Coke or Pepsi?

They're both really similar but I still like Pepsi better. Idk why.

-Sheren 😎

You Find Out You're Pregnant (Part 2):

JC-

~Married for one year~

You were laying in bed on a Sunday morning. JC had already left to go hang out with the guys and you didn't feel like going no matter how much he kept begging.

Suddenly you didn't feel too well. You jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. You rushed to the toilet where you started throwing up in.

This has been happening to you a lot lately and you beginning to get worried. JC doesn't know about this because every time it's happened he's at work.

Since you didn't have work or anything important to do today you decided to go to the doctor to see what's wrong. You took a shower and got dressed.

*at the doctor's office*

"So Mrs. Castillo how are you feeling?" the doctor asked.

"I'm feeling fine right now but lately I have the need to throw up every once in a while. And I was wondering why," you replied.

"Has it occurred to you that maybe you're pregnant?" she asked you.

That's when realization hit you. Maybe you are pregnant. Some women do tend to have morning sickness when they are.

"No it hasn't until now that you've mentioned it," you said.

"Well here go pee in this cup and bring it back so we can do some tests on it to check," she smiled as she handed you a cup.

You went to the restroom and did your business. When you got back to the small room you handed the cup to the doctor. She left to run a few tests on it. A while later she came back and had a big smile on her face.

"Congratulations Mrs. Castillo! You're pregnant!" she exclaimed.

You thanked her and left to go home. When you got home you saw Jc's car in the driveway. You didn't know how to tell him but you wanted to tell him soon.

Trevor-

~Married for six months~

Lately you have been having the urge to use the bathroom more often. You always had to pee. One day while you were at the mall with one of your friends who recently had a baby, you had to use the bathroom again for the fourth time.

"Y/n are you sure you're alright? You've had to use the bathroom a lot while we're here," she asked in concern.

"I don't know but I hope I am," you said.

"Well I need to go somewhere after you're done here," she said to you.

"Okay I guess," you said. You went to the bathroom and did your business.

You guys were now off to the store that your friend needed to go to which happened to be the Target inside the mall. She was walking towards the pregnancy aisle.

"Do you think you're pregnant so soon?" you asked her curious.

"Oh no. It's not for me it's for you," she said handing it to you after paying. "Now come on go take it right now!"

You guys walked to the bathroom inside Target and you took the test.

You walked out after seeing the results.

"Are you?" your friend asked impatiently.

"Yes!" you squealed.

Kian-

~Married for one and a half years~

Your period is two weeks late and this isn't usual for you. Normally if it's late it's less than a week. You were starting to worry but then you remembered that you and Kian had recently had been silly and didn't wrap his willy. That's when you realized that maybe you were pregnant.

Kian was away on a business trip and you decided that it would be easier to take the test. You didn't want him to be upset if you weren't considering the fact that he really wants a baby.

You went to the store and bought a couple of tests. When you got back home you took all the tests. As you were waiting for the results you saw that Kian had just texted you. You opened the text and it read, "Hey I'll be home soon! I can't wait to see my beautiful queen soon! 😘"

You replied with a quick "I'll see you soon sexy! I love you! 💕"

The test results were now ready to see. They all had plus signs meaning you were pregnant. That's when you heard a car door slam and the front door open and a voice yell, "Princess! I'm home!"

8 VOTES FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE OR PREFERENCE!!!