What You Do That He Loves You For:

Connor, Ricky, Sam, JC, Trevor, and Kian:

You help out someone being the caring and sweet person you are!!!

Hey guys! so this isn't an update but I will be posting either late tonight or tomorrow for sure!

But for now please help me out! I know I've asked for this a lot lately but it will mean so much to me if you guys could help me out!

And I realize that not all of you may be a fan of MagCon but it will mean so much to me if you could all help me just this once! *insert puppy eyes thingy here*

So I made a special video edit for Matthew Lee Espinosa and it is on both my Instagram and Vine account. (Both usernames are @willticklemagconspickle)

Please help out a dear friend, or whatever you want to consider me, and like my video on Instagram and please tag him as many times as you can! I will spam everyone who tags him.

Also help me and like and revine my post on Vine. Also tag him please!

I worked so hard on that edit and I wrote a special paragraph that I will be putting on the post on Instagram. I really want him to see it! it would mean the world to me if he does!

I don't think I've ever wanted anything more than for him to notice me.

If you guys do I might do a double update tomorrow and yes it will be an imagine if I get all of you to help!

It is now posted on both Instagram and vine so please like and tag him on both!

- Sheren ☺️