How He Reacts When You Tell Him You're Pregnant (Part 2)

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Also follow me on twitter! I follow back! It's @forsurejacks and @sherybeary98 and @2hotDallas

Follow my Instagram fan page. I follow back fan pages! It's @willticklemagconspickle

Follow my backup/2nd Instagram account! It's @holyjacks

Follow my Vine edit account. It's willticklemagconspickle

-Sheren 😐

How He Reacts When You Tell Him You're Pregnant (Part 2):

JC- When you arrived home and saw Jc's car you decided to give him hints that you're pregnant over dinner.

You were cooking dinner and decided to make grilled chicken with baby corn on the side. When dinner was ready you called JC down.

Halfway through dinner you asked him, "How's the food? Isn't the baby corn yummy?" putting emphasis on the word baby.

He gave you a strange look at the way you said baby but nodded his head, "Yea it's really delicious."

"Are you sure because the baby corn is way more than delicious," you said trying to get him to get your message.

"Honey are you trying to tell me something?" he asked confused.

"Yes," you smiled.

"Wait you keep emphasizing on baby so," he sat there in silence thinking, "does that mean we're going to have a baby?"

"Yes!" you nodded rapidly.

He got out of his seat and came over to you picking you up out of your seat and hugged you tightly.

"I can't wait for you to be here," he said bending down to your stomach.

Trevor- Once you arrived home you ran upstairs and hid the test under the blankets on Trevor's side of the bed.

After what seemed forever you guys ate dinner and went upstairs to sleep soon. You were afraid of what his reaction would be. Sure he wanted kids but was it too soon? You guys had barely gotten married about six months ago.

As you began to think of more ways of how he would react he interrupted your thoughts.

"Babe, is this yours? Does this mean what I think it means?" he asked excitedly.

You nodded not able to speak in words.

He ran up to you and pecked your lips. "Yassss!"

Kian- "Princess! I'm home!" Kian yelled as you heard him drop his luggages on the floor and run up the stairs.

You decided to just tell him straight up that you're pregnant knowing that just the news would be enough to make him excited.

You didn't want to give him hints or tell him any other way.

You walked out of the bathroom and saw Kian frantically looking for you all over the house as he repeatedly called your name getting more worried as the more he called you, you weren't replying. That's when you realized that you must've been in the bathroom a little longer than you thought.

"I'm over here! Turn around!" you replied.

He quickly turned around relieved when he saw you were okay and nothing happened to you. He hugged you for what felt like eternity.

"Baby I have really great news!" you said breaking away from the hug.

"Yea? What is it that's so great that couldn't wait for me give you a kiss?"

"Well remember how a while ago we were being silly and well you didn't wrap your willy?" you paused waiting for his response. He nodded clueless as to what you were going to say. "Well as you know I missed my period too so that means one thing and I took multiple tests. I'm pregnant! Were finally going to have a baby!" you yelled the last part elated.

"Baby! That's great! I can't wait until I can hold him or her in my arms!"

10 VOTES FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE OR PREFERENCE!!!

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!