First Date

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Also follow me on twitter! I follow back! It's @sherentheo2ler and @sherybeary98 and @2hotDallas

QOTD- Do you guys like roller coasters?

Oh gosh. I've been on a few and they're ok but I hate Six Flags. The last time I went to Universal Studios was last week and I went on The Mummy: The Ride (it's an indoor roller coaster) for the first time and man was it dark in there in and fast. It was good like I would go on it again.

Ps thank you @BelieberGurl4Ever16 for the idea! I thought I already did this one for this book but I guess that was other book!

-Sheren 🐑

First Date:

Connor- Connor takes you to the movies to watch the movie you've been talking about since it was announced it would be turned into a movie. You were more than excited. You too shared a soda and popcorn along with your favorite candy. He also pulled the "let me yawn then wrap my arm around her shoulder" move.

Ricky- There's a new restaurant in town and both of you want to check it out. Ricky decides to take you there for your first date. You both love the food and have a great time for a first date.

Sam- He knows how much you love Disneyland and he wants to take you somewhere that he knows you'll have a great time no matter what. You guys will also share your first kiss together on the Ferris Wheel.

JC- He takes you to the carnival and you guys go on a bunch of rides. He gets a funnel cake and a drink that you two share. Afterwards he plays the games and wins you a human sized teddy bear.

Trevor- Your favorite band was having a concert where you live and you were too late to buy tickets. They were already sold out. Trevor knew how much you loved them and wanted to see them in concert but knew you weren't able to get tickets. He asked you out on a date for the same night. He picked you up and when you asked where he's taking you he tells you it's a surprise. He finally pulls up to the same arena where the concert is. That's when he tells you he's taking you to see them and he also has backstage passes.

Kian- Kian packs a picnic and you guys eat it on a nearby lake. After you're finished eating you go for a boat ride out in the water where he sings to you. (Lol I don't even know if can sing)

6 VOTES FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE OR PREFERENCE!!!