We Are a Team!

Hi

I just wanted to let everyone know that although Wattpad is an anonymous website, you can still open up to us without sharing personal information.

You can always mention that you want someone to talk to, that you want someone to listen to you, or that you just want some TLC.

We cannot read other people's minds when face-to-face meaning that it is impossible to even know what a person is thinking through a device.

Please, know that there are people here for you that will help you, whether it's by lending an ear or some words.

I know that I reply to every single message I receive on here, if it's a comment about a story or work of mine, if it's a friendly chat, or someone that needs to rant.

I want to raise awareness that although we may not know what an individual is experiencing, we are still here for you and you can always ask for someone to talk with you.

There will always be someone on the other side that is more than willing to hear what you have to say. They may not know how to reply, but letting everything out will help you feel better.

Feel free to seek help. Not many people will openly ask you if something is wrong in fear that it may trigger other individuals.

I know this may come out wrong, but I want you guys to know that if something is making you upset, you can always find someone to talk to even if means you need to find that someone.

I know that when I get upset, I need to speak up. My friends may ask me if I'm alright when I see them face to face.

But if it's something that I do not want to share with people I personally know, I will seek someone from Twitter or Wattpad. This helps me keep myself anonymous while ranting without giving out personal information.

I hope other people who are going through challenging situations get the chance to speak to someone and receive the TLC they deserve.

But in order to receive that, you sometimes need to begin the process yourself. Once you do, the rest will be nothing. Just type to your heart's desire and all shall hopefully end well.

Weare a team and we will always be here for each other.