Your Jack and Jack Song

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Also follow me on twitter! I follow back! It's @forsurejacks and @sherybeary98 and @2hotDallas

Follow my Instagram fan page. I follow back fan pages! It's @willticklemagconspickle

Follow my backup/2nd Instagram account! It's @holyjacks

Follow my Vine edit account. It's willticklemagconspickle

-Sheren

Your Jack and Jack Song:

Connor- "Paradise"

A lot of people didn't like your relationship with Connor. They were saying he was too good for you or vice versa. All you guys wanted was to be able to have a relationship where no one would say things like that. You guys promised to each other that you would never change and stay together no matter what other people said about your relationship.

Ricky- "Flights"

You were always the type of person who wanted to travel to new places and try new things. Being with the person you loved made it better too. This was something you always looked forward especially since you couldn't stand staying in one place for too long.

Sam- "Cold Hearted"

You were hanging out with your friends one day at the mall. When you guys went to Starbucks to get a drink you saw a boy catch your glimpse. Just like he couldn't stop staring at you, you couldn't help but stare at him as well. He asked you to be your girlfriend a few days after getting your number that day. He had so many things he wanted to do to you.

JC- "Wild Life"

JC and you are one crazy couple but in a good way. You guys are always partying and hitting the dance floor. You guys have so many wild nights. You guys also happened to meet at a party too.

(Yea this one was really crappy...😕)

Trevor- "Doing it Right"

Lately both you have been receiving a lot of hate for being Trevor's girlfriend. Everyone is either jealous or thinks you are just using him for fame. None of that is true considering the fact that you knew Trevor before he started doing dances in the Apple Store. One day Trevor had to make several tweets, block and report people, and he also had to make sure you were feeling fine. Most of his tweets were, "As @jackgilinsky and @JackJackJohnson song says "I don't give a damn about what you say" about my beautiful and loving girlfriend. ☺️"

Kian- "Distance"

Lately you have been ignoring Kian's texts and calls. To add to that you've also been unfaithful. You didn't know how to tell him but you knew you had to soon. One day you finally went to his place. You told him that you've been seeing someone else and to say he was heartbroken is an understatement. He knew he couldn't trust you yet he wanted to be with you and you made it hard for him to ever trust anyone anymore.

(Sorry for making you the bad person. I wanted a change for once 😌)

15 VOTES FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE OR PREFERENCE!!!

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!