No stockholm syndrome p.1

"So what are you doing for your birthday?" Corey asked me through the phone.

"I'm not sure, maybe I'll just invite a few friends over. I'm not in the mood to have a big party.

"Sam you're turning 17 next week! You have to throw a party, a big one." I rolled my eyes at that. Corey finds a reason to throw a party almost everyday.

"I'll think about it alright, dude?" I said, knowing that if I didn't end this conversation right now, he would find a way to change my mind.

"Yeah alright, talk to you later bro!"

I hung up and stood up from my bed, I walked down stairs and into the kitchen where my mom was cooking.

"Samuel? Can you get me some milk from the grocery store? I plan on making pancakes for breakfast tomorrow" My mom asked me.

I nodded,  ever say no to pancakes. I grabbed the money she handed me before running out of the door. It was only a block away so I decided to walk.

The streets were empty, probably because its dinner time.

When I reached the grocery store it felt like some one was following me, watching me. I quickly walked inside, wanting to be where people could see me just to be sure.

I had this weird feeling in my stomach, I felt like I should get home as soon as posible. I quickly grabbed the milk and paid for it.

My stomach began to turn, as I looked around me. I haven't felt anything like this before. I think almost Everyone has felt like they were being watched at some point, but this was different... I didn't like it one bit.

I speed walked home, and sighed In relief when I had made it home safely. I brought the milk to my mom and kissed her cheek.

I walked back to the living room and sat down in the couch turning on the tv. I still felt uneasy for some odd reason, but I decided to ignore it.

At dinner I still had this feeling, maybe I was getting ill. I watched as my older sister looked concerned at me.

"Are you alright Sam?" She asked, causing my mom to look worried at me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just have this weird uneasy feeling in my stamach." I told them, they nodded but still looked worried.

After dinner I decided to just go to bed, and hopefully feel better when I wake up.

"I'm gonna head to bed, and sleep it off" I told them, they nodded before hugging and kissing me goodnight. I smiled, already feeling a little better before walking up the stairs.

I changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth before crawling in bed. I felt exhausted but my body didn't want me to sleep.

After a hour or to I finally fell asleep, only to wake up way to soon for my feeling. I opened my eyes, it was dark so I waited till my eyes adjusted to the dark room.

I looked around and didn't recognize the room. I began to panic and jumped of the bed, I started walking around the room. The unease feeling was now replaced by a terrified one.

The room was empty except for the bed and a lamp both in the corner of the room. I walked to the bed and turned on the lamp before sitting on the bed.