You broke me, he picked up the pieces. 3

***NOT EDITED ON SPELLING OR GRAMMAR***

"How about we film that Q&A now?" I suggested, sam nodded smiling at me.

Okay if you screenshot a few question, then I'll go get the camera and set up. Should we film in your room or in mine?" I asked, sam.

"My room, do you want to answer any Brennen related question or do I avoid them?" Sam asking plopping down on his bed.

"No, that's fine, I don't mind answering those questions. I want to tell them. Make sure to put some Solby question in too." I Said, winking. Sam rolled his eyes but nodded, grabbing his phone. I went to sams closet, grabbing his camera and some lamps, before grabbing my tripod from my room.

I quickly finished setting everything up. Sam had just finished making screenshots of questions when I finished setting up, he let me read through the questions he screen shotted asking me if we needed more. I scrolled through the tweets screenshotting the ones that I found interesting before handing the phone back to sam.

"Okay let's get started?" Sam suggested. I nodded standing up from the bed and turning on the camera.

"What's up guys, it's sam and Colby!" I half shouted, starting our intro, making the weird hand gestures I aways do for some reason.

"Today we decided to finally do a Q&A again, because we haven't done one in very long. So let's get right into it." Sam continued, with me just nodding along.

"First question, Why aren't you guys making as much videos any more?" I read out loud.

"We will start making more videos again from now on. Like some of you guys may now some stuff happened in the past 2 months, making both of us decide to put ourselves and our well-being first, and our channels second." Sam tried to explain to the camera. I nodded, completely agreeing with him.

"Yes. We hope you guys understand and aren't to mad about it, we promise there are going to be a lot more videos coming your way so don't worry." I Said, smiling to the camera. We answered a few other questions before sam patted my knee, signaling me that the next question was a Brennen related one. I squeezed his hand, telling him to go on.

Alright next question is from @/BrolbyCanSuckMyAss: What happened between Colby  and Brennen?" Sam read aloud, before looking at me to check if I was still Alright and fine with doing this.

"So I'd like you guys to know the truth, so you'll understand what happened, and for me so that I can put all this behind me and leave it in the past. Alright so I'm not going to give you a long ass life story, because no one really wants that. Basically what happens is, and I'm not trying to shade Brennen or anything or make him the bad guy." I started, trying to find the words to explain everything the bast I can.

"Even though you should." Sam mumbled, probably loud enough for the camera to pick up on. I decided to ignore it not bringing the attention to it Incase the camera mic didn't pick it up.

"So Brennen and I broke up a little while ago.. which didn't shock me like I first though it did. I mean it was unexpected for me when it happened but as time went by I started to see little thing that I should have noticed or given me the sign that's something wasn't right. Once he broke up with it all started to really dawn on me. Little thing like, him not texting back when he used to always answer back immediately, things like Ignoring my calls, not reaching out to me for days, canceling our dates, like basically everything that is described as signs of cheating. I just didn't see them, or didn't want to see them. I found out he had been cheating on me for the last two months of our relationship. Which also answers your questions about us not filming a 2 year anniversary video like with did the first year we were together, I made excuses as to why we didn't, when it actually really was because Brennen didn't show up. And I mean I'm not gonna lie and say it didn't break me or effect me in any way to I look tough or cool and just push it away casually. he honestly did break my heart, which is something that is probably has happed or is going to happen to everyone at one point in your life, one way or another. I'll admit it was very hard for me at first and it took me a while to get over him.
but because of everything That has happened I did come to realize that I'm also very Lucky because I have these amazing people surrounding me, That all looked out for me and had my back when I needed them to. It made me realize who really were my friends and it made my friendship with all of them even stronger, which I'm very grateful for. But I'm fine now, I feel like I'm over him by now" I tried to explain, feeling myself getting emotional no matter how hard I tried not to. I looked at sam who was already smiling fondly at me, making me smile back at him. Sam quickly snapped out of it,  focusing on the next question and forgetting that it was actually my turn to read one out loud.