Prologue: Ten Years Ago.

A/N: Welcome to my Power Rangers Ninja Steel fanfiction. Hope you enjoy!

EDITED ON JULY 21ST, 2017 @ 7:20AM

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

PROLOGUE - TEN YEARS AGO

TEN YEARS AGO, my father and Brody's father found the Ninja Prism and inside it was the Ninja Nexus Star. Brody's dad said it came to us for a reason. I was outside training with my best friend Brody, until a monster came. That's when everything changed. Together, Brody's dad and my dad blocked the monster from attacking them, making Brody's father the original Red Ranger and my father the original Green Ranger.

Brody and I ended up being taken by the monster. In attempt to save us, Brody's father and my father came to save us. But as a result the monster attacked both of them as the Ninja Nexus Star went flying and Brody's father and my father demorphed. Brody's father ended up shattering the Star to stop the monster from taking its power. But as a result, both Brody's father and my father disappeared without any trace.

Three years later, I was in a car accident causing myself to get amnesia, wiping out every memory I had of Brody and my father ever being the Green Ranger. I ended up finding the Green Ninja Power Star along with the Gold Power Ninja Star. I fought a monster called Ripcon. As Brody and the others help me get my memory back, the six of us become a new team of Power Rangers.

My name is Trent Evans, the Green Ninja Steel Ranger...