Chapter Five: Drive To Survive.

A/N: Hello, everyone. I think Trent is going to get his memory back when the robot version of Aiden comes in. Since this is a Levi/Aiden x Male OC fanfiction, Trent realizes that the robot is not Aiden. Enjoy!

EDITED ON JUNE 27TH, 2019 @ 3:12PM

***

CHAPTER FIVE - DRIVE TO SURVIVE

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

"WHOA! YOU BUILT THAT?" Preston asked as we walked up to Hayley and Calvin. I was wearing a green hoodie. "Uh, yeah, well, sort of. I took three junker motorcycles and salvaged enough to make one. Not too bad, huh?" Calvin asked. "I always wanted to learn how to drive a motorcycle." Brody said. "It looks so fast. I like it! Calvin can I please ride it after you, pretty please?" Sarah asked.

"Uh, yeah. Even better, you can be the first to test drive it." Calvin replied. "What? No, no way. You should definitely ride it first. You see how fast you can go, I beat your record." Sarah said. Everyone chuckled.

"No, really. Really, it's fine, um, seriously, it's cool. It's cool. Just... you can take it out for a test drive." Calvin said. It finally clicked to me why he wants Sarah to test drive it. "Cal, what's the matter?" Brody asked. "Calvin doesn't know how to drive." I thought. "It's okay, just tell them." Hayley said. "I don't know how to drive." Calvin informed. Everyone looked like they didn't believe him.

"Cars or motorcycles." Calvin added. "Hold on. You drive your truck all the time, right?" Preston asked. "Well..." Calvin started to say. "Actually, I'm his personal chauffeur. You just never noticed." Hayley informed as she showed us the keys and took Calvin's hand. "I don't get it. You love to work on cars so much, why don't you like to drive 'em?" Brody asked.

"One time when I was little, I was driving a go-kart on a track and the next thing I knew, I was swimming out of a duck pond. And ever since that crash, driving scares me to death." Calvin replied. "Can't say I blame you, Calvin. Every time I get into my car I get flashbacks from my accident. That was three years ago." I said. Brody thought for a moment. "Sarah, you're the speed expert. How about you teach me and Calvin how to ride a motorcycle? That way you'll see it's not so scary." Brody suggested.

"Okay, yeah, I'll make it my mission, boys!" Sarah said. We watched Brody riding the motorcycle as we cheered. "What? How did he learn so fast?" Calvin asked no one. Preston chuckled. "You got this, Calvin." Preston said, giving him a thumbs up. "You can do it." Sarah said. "Yeah. Right. Uh-huh." Calvin said as he started the motorcycle.

"I thought I'd start him off small." Sarah explained. "Go, Calvin!" Preston shouted. Calvin ended up crashing and falling on the ground. "You okay?" Sarah asked. "That crazy motorcycle almost just killed me." Calvin said. "Oh, I think you might be exaggerating a bit." Hayley stated. "I'm gonna go change my clothes." Calvin said as he walked away. Hayley headed towards him.

We saw Calvin walk away. "He'll be okay." Sarah said as she chuckled. "Oh! Careful there, spider buddy. You don't wanna get squashed." Preston said. That's when the spider grew. "Finally! Five Rangers! Or as I like to call it — Lunch!" Tangleweb exclaimed.

"Rangers aren't on the meau today." Brody said. "It's Morphin' Time." Brody said as he got out his Power Star. Preston, Sarah, Hayley, and I followed him as we got out our Power Stars. "Power Stars!" Brody started off. "Lock in!" All of us said. "Ninja Spin!" We all yelled as we morphed.

"Ninja Rangers fear no danger!" We all shouted. "Oh, really? I think you'll fear this!" Tangleweb exclaimed as he disappeared into a cloud. "What's he doing?" Hayley asked. "He's creating some kind of vortex!" Preston replied. We ended up trying to get pulled in. "Hold on!" Brody said as he grabbed onto a trash can. The motorcycle eventually got sucked in along with Preston, Hayley, Sarah, and I. We ended up getting trapped in web.