Chapter Fifteen: The Royal Rumble.

A/N: Hello, everyone. Here is the next chapter! Enjoy!

EDITED ON AUGUST 3RD, 2019 @ 7:16PM

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THE ROYAL RUMBLE

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

ALL OF US WALKED INTO the base. I was wearing a green flannel. "Ah. Redbot and I have repaired all of the weapons damaged in your battle with Drillion." Mick said. "Thanks, Mick." Brody said. "They look good as new." Sarah stated. "Yeah. Now we'll be at full strength when Drillion returns." Preston added as Hayley and Levi entered the base.

"Unfortunately, full strength wasn't enough last time we fought him." Calvin said. "So, how exactly are we gonna stop him?" Hayley asked. "Hey, that's new. Is it a lion pin?" Calvin asked, noticing something on her bag.

"I've never noticed this before." Hayley replied as it began stinging her hand. She threw it on the ground and Viera appeared. We all gasped and got into a fighting stance. "Hello, Rangers." Viera greeted. "Princess Viera. What are you doing here?" Levi asked. "Galvanax shot down my ship. I managed to crash land." Viera replied.

"Oh. Thank goodness you're okay. We never got the chance to thank you for helping us against Drillion." Brody said. "If you can help me get my ship flying again, I think I can help you to defeat Drillion. It might be the only thing powerful enough to stop him." Viera said. "So, how can we get your ship back in the air?" Brody asked.

"This is part of my ship's anti-gravity crystal. Galvanax's lasers broke it in half. It's worthless now. Meaning, my ship needs another source of power to fly." Viera replied. "Hmm... Mick. You're the mechanical genius. Any ideas?" Brody asked.

"I'm not sure we should help her at all." Mick replied. "Mick, how could you say something like that?" Preston asked. "Because she's the ruler of the Lion Galaxy. It was my home, until the royal family took me and a hundred others, and sold us to Galvanax." Mick explained.

"You never told me how you ended up a prisoner on the Warrior Dome." Brody said. "No, no, because I don't like to—to think about it. But thanks to the likes of her, I haven't seen my parents in 20 years." Mick stated.

"He's right. I'm truly sorry, Mick. My family can be very cruel. The fact is, I came here to prove that I can rule with an iron fist. But you showed me that kindness is a better way. If you'll help me, I intend to go back to the Lion Galaxy... where I'll lead everyone the Power Ranger way." Viera said. "Guys, look. It's the Lion Ship." Sarah said. "That vision. It's appeared once before." Mick informed. "Maybe the prism wants us to use the Ninja Steel to turn the Lion Ship into a Megazord." Sarah stated.

"That'll help it fly for sure." Levi said. "Yes, that could do it." Viera agreed. "Then we'd better get to work on a new Zord star. Mick." Preston said as we all turned around. "But... there isn't much Ninja Steel left." Mick informed as he took the trophy and showed us that there was not much Ninja Steel. "Oh. But there might be enough. Right?" Brody asked. "Fine. Redbot and I will get to work." Mick finally agreed.

"Thanks, Mick." Brody said. Levi handed me my drink as I thanked him. "Guys. The Zord star for the Lion Ship isn't ready yet." Sarah informed. "Well, they'd better hurry. Drillion could be back at any time." Levi said as I hummed in agreement. "I know." Sarah agreed. "You won't want to miss this." Victor said as Sarah took the flyer from his hand.

"Miss what?" She asked. "Come and watch the one and only Victor Vincent break the world weightlifting record." Victor replied as Monty handed Levi, Preston, and I a flyer as well. "Wow. Good luck with that, Victor." Levi said as the four of us walked away. All of us ended up at the location Drillion was. "Hey, fur ball. We're not gonna let you touch that ship." Brody said.