Chapter Eighteen: Abrakadanger!

A/N: Hey, readers! Can you believe that we only have two episodes left and then the epilogue? I've decided I'm not going to do the holiday episodes. As I see there's no use. If you look at my "Meet my OC" chapter, you know what plans I have for the epilogue :) Enjoy!

EDITED ON AUGUST 4TH, 2019 @ 7:08PM

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - ABRAKADANGER!

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

WE WALKED INTO SCHOOL WITH Levi's arm around my shoulder. I was wearing a green shirt with my leather jacket over it and one of Levi's necklaces. Let's just say I pretty much stole it from him. But he doesn't mind. I guess he thinks of it as he's always with me. "Guys, check it out. It's from Princess Viera. In the Lion Galaxy." Preston said, showing us a black box.

"How did it get here?" Hayley asked. "Attention, please. It's been one year since the school tennis contest, and in case you forgot... I was amazing." Victor said as he appeared on screen.

Everyone slowly clapped. "My opponent, on the other hand, wasn't." Victor continued. Hayley showed on the screen, messing up. "I had a bad day." Hayley commented. Calvin just wrapped his arm around her to comfort her. "Ah, what a match. They say it was the worst defeat in school history. So, who dares face me this year?" Victor asked. No one said anything.

"Fine, then. I humbly accept this year's trophy right now." Victor said. Principal Hastings grabbed the trophy. "I'll play you again." Hayley suddenly said. "You want that to happen again?" Victor asked. "This time I'm prepared. Trust me, that won't happen again." Hayley replied. "Whoa!" The crowd said. "This year's tennis match will be today at lunchtime. See you on the court." Principal Hastings said.

We were at the base. "Hey, guys! Viera sent us the Lion Fire Ninja Stars! What are these?" Preston asked as he picked up a book. "Wow, cool! Now we can use these when we need some extra firepower." Calvin stated. "She sent you a wand." Brody said. "Yeah, and an old spellbook." Preston added. "They came with an intergalactic message disk." Mick said as he pressed the button and Viera appeared.

"Greetings, Rangers. I return to you the Ninja Stars which control the Lion Fire Zord and armor. And I have a gift for Preston from the treasure room of the Lion Galaxy. It's an ancient book of advanced magic spells and the Dragon Wand that goes with it. Preston, this magic is quite advanced. To master it, you must start at the beginning of the book and learn each spell in order. No matter what, do not skip ahead. I hope these are useful. Farewell, Rangers." Viera said as the message ended.

"I can't wait to try these out." Preston said. We joined Preston and Hayley. "Hey, great backhand, Hayley." Sarah complimented. "After last year's match, I decided to make a comeback." Hayley said. "She's been practicing each day, every day." Calvin stated. "Epic magic, Presto." Brody said.

"And that's only the first spell, levitation. Spell number two, color changing. And spell number three, turning things to food. Boring." Preston said. "Preston, come on." Hayley said. "Whoa! Spell eight is invisibility!" Preston exclaimed. "Try it!" Brody said. "Uh, Presto, didn't the Princess say not to skip ahead?" Levi asked. "He's right." I agreed. "Uh, don't worry about it. I'll just try it on something small like, uh... Ooh, ah, a tennis ball." Preston replied.

He grabbed a tennis ball from the bucket. "Okay. Elbisivni." Preston said. "Bisivni?" Mick questioned. "Elbisi—whoa." Preston said as his wand started going crazy. "Preston, what did you do to me?" Hayley asked. "Sorry, Hayley." Preston said as Hayley started to disappear. "I'm.. I'm invisible!" Hayley exclaimed.