Chapter Twelve: Family Fusion.

A/N: Levi is finally revealed as Aiden! Stay tuned for the end of the chapter where you will see a Levi/Aiden x Trent moment! (though not really, all they do is kiss and hold hands around the campfire with the others) Enjoy!

EDITED ON JULY 3RD, 2019 @ 3:11PM

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER TWELVE - FAMILY FUSION

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

I WAS HELPING CALVIN AND Levi set up a sign for the talent show when Brody and Aiden showed up. I was wearing a green flannel. "I hear Presto Change-O is making an appearance at the talent show tonight. You guys doing anything?" Calvin asked. "Me? No. I'm gonna have fun watching." Levi replied.

"Same here. Believe me I'm not talented in anything." I replied as well. "That's not true, Trent. I'm sure you're good at something." Levi told me. I blushed and looked away. "He still makes me blush even if he doesn't remember me." I thought. "Brody and I are performing a song our dad wrote for us when we were kids." Aiden said. Levi just nodded.

"Come on, we'd better go practice. I'm not sure if I remember all the words." Brody stated. "I'll see ya later." Aiden said. "Yeah, man." Levi said. All of us busted into a classroom where Brody and Aiden were practicing. "Ripcon's attacking the city." Sarah told him. "Ripcon? He's tough. The last time we fought, I barely got away." Brody said.

"Uh, Mick, what about that new star you've been working on?" Calvin asked. "The Ninja Fusion Star. Well, it's almost complete. It will harness the power of all seven of your power stars." Mick replied. "But we still need to add my gold energy." Levi stated. "I'm helping them." I added. "Right." Mick said. "We'll buy some time while you guys go back to the base, and finish the Fusion Star." Brody said.

We all rushed out of the classroom. "Let's throw it into the Nexus Prism. Uh—but be careful. It comes out fast." Mick explained to Levi. I followed them back to the base while the others went to fight Ripcon. I went into the base as Levi followed me.

"It's time to add the gold energy." Mick said. Levi threw his star in. "Hopefully, the gold energy combines with the Fusion Star." Mick added. A star came out as it went in Levi's hands. "It's your power star. Let's hope it fused." Redbot said. "Uh... Levi." Mick said as another star came out of the Prism.

"Whoa. It worked." Redbot said. Mick chuckled. "All seven power star energies merged perfectly! That is the Ninja Fusion Star, the most powerful star we have ever made." He explained. "I'll get it to the others. Thanks, Mick." Levi said.

"I'll come with you. Afterwards, we should help them out with Ripcon." I stated as Levi and I left the base. I followed Levi as we climbed out of the base to outside. Levi then threw the Power Star in the air. "Ninja Fusion Star is on it's way, Brody." Levi said. Levi and I entered the base since Levi forgot his Power Star. "Hey, Mick. I left my Power Star in—" Levi started to say. That's when we saw Mick and Redbot on the ground.

We then saw Aiden with the trophy the Ninja Steel was in. "Aiden? What are you doing with the Ninja Steel?" Levi asked. Aiden then attacked us as both of us dodged it. Levi and I crashed into some boxes. Both of us kept dodging him. Levi threw a piece of metal at him until he finally fell to the ground. "Aiden, please. Stop. How could you betray your own brother?" Levi asked. "I am no one's brother." Aiden replied in a distorted voice. We saw that his chest was torn apart, proving that he was a robot. "Wha—You're some kind of cyborg." Levi said.

I however, was not surprised. "I knew it all along! You're not my Aiden, You're just an imposter with his memories!" I shouted. "You two have no chance against me." Aiden said as we began fighting him. That's when everyone else came in. "Aiden. He's a robot. Do something!" Levi shouted.