Chapter 3

Third Person:

Harry's words burdened Draco's heart and shoulders.

It's not that he didn't want Potter around. Because he did. Even though he wouldn't admit it. Draco just wished for this thing to blow over so that the boys could go back to being friends, or more.

The Slytherin boy's face burned with sadness, his silver blue eyes dark. He tried to think of something to say to Harry but he couldn't. He was having a brain flop. Instead, he mumbled to himself. "Stupidly perfect green eyes." Little did he know that Harry was looking at him, and he heard him mutter those four words.

Harry's POV: (Sorry for all the POV changes)

"Stupidly perfect green eyes." Draco muttered to himself from beside me. Wait, what? Did I hear him correctly? I looked at him to make sure of it. "I hate his green eyes." There he goes again. He said the exact same thing last night, but cut himself off.

I did not have a good sleep last night. It was dreamless, but restless. Lately I'd been having nightmares. They keep me awake during the night because I refuse to go to sleep. So that made me extremely tired today.

~

I can't talk to Draco because he won't let me. I think that what I said to him in Potions must've gotten to him because he was doing everything to make me miserable.

I was in the Room of Requirements, curled up on the sofa crying. I was crying because Draco had been pretty nasty in particular today. But the one thing he said that really hit me was about my parents. His words were stilly echoing around in my head. 'At least I have a family, unlike you'. That made me furious.

Tears had brimmed at my eyes and were now making trail marks down my face. I was insane, thinking Draco and I could be friends. All of our differences drive us apart. I'm such a mess. Curled up, I closed my eyes.

Why did I have to be Harry Potter? Why did I have to be the boy who lived? I'm sick of it all. The pressure to be perfect, to do everything right, I don't want to be perfect. I cried harder. Why me? I just want to be normal. I just want to have friends who are normal.

Muggles... Why are Muggles the only normal people?

Just then, as I was in the middle of crying and sniffing, I heard the door to the Room of Requirements open. I don't care. I brought my arms around myself, at the moment, they were the only thing keeping me together.

"Harry? Are you in here?" Someone spoke from the door way. I couldn't tell who it was but I simply flicked my hands and said "go away." As soon as I spoke, footsteps made their way over to the couch I was huddled on. I squeezed my eyes shut, some tears dribbling out of the corners.

A hand touched my shoulder and I opened one eye. I could only make out a blurry figure, due to the crying I had been doing. "Harry, look at me." Opening both of my eyes, I had to blink a coupe times to see who it was. Draco, great. Just the person who I wanted to see.

I quickly snapped my eyes shut again because no, I was not talking to him. "Harry, please. Just let me explain." Why can't I just be left alone?

"Why should I listen to you?" I asked angrily, rubbing my face.

"Because I'm sorry. Pease just give me a chance to explain." Draco begged.

"Go on then, explain." My voice cracked from crying and screaming.

***

Lalalala. Chapter 3 is up. Short but, whatever. Read this story if you are a Drarry shipper. And share it with your Drarry shipper friends. And if you don't, I'll SHOVE IT DOEN YOUR THROAT. Also, share it with your friends even if they aren't Drarry shippers. I'm gonna take the time to promote my other story, it's called Possessive. It's a Zayn fanfic. And it's pretty good!! Although I'm being biased. Anyway, read and comment if you like it or whatever guys. Just don't be ghosties.