Chapter 21

Draco's POV:

"Harry!" A frantic scream ripped through the air, halting the chatter of students and the clanking of cutlery. Everything was dead silent. The next few seconds ticked by extremely slow. And then it happened. Chaos commenced.

"Harry! Harry!" More screams and shouts ripped throughout the air as everyone scrambled from their seats. Shouts along the lines of 'the chosen one is down' and 'help the boy who lived'. Immediately, those rendered my mind to Harry.

Harry!

It was Harry on the ground. Oh my. Oh my! In a rush of worry, I stood up from the table, knocking it against my hips. "Where you going?" Blaise's voice had me halted. Uh, well I couldn't exactly say that I was rushing to Harry's side. For then, I would surely be hated.

"Um, toilet... Yeh, toilet. I'll be back..." I rushed out of the door to the Great Hall, standing around the corner catching my breath. No less than minutes later, Snape came out with a limp Harry in his arms. McGonagall, Granger and Weasley right behind him. The four of them rushed Harry to the hospital wing. Multiple kids trailed behind, calling out for their 'leader'.

You could have died!

Those words took a sudden turn for the worse. I think now, that Harry's headache cause him down on the ground. I should've just dragged him to the hospital wing last night instead of letting him go to bed. Clearly, he was not alright.

~

Hermione's POV: (Yay...)

That could have possibly been the worst thing to have ever happened. Or something like that. Poor Harry. Poor, poor Harry! Professor Snape had to pick Harry up and rush him to the Infirmary, Professor McGonagall told us to come with. Ron didn't want to but I dragged him by the arm. The bloody prat.

Though here we were, sitting beside Harry who was unconscious. Professor Snape went back to the Great Hall, and the mass of kids that came were forced to return. At the moment, Madame Pomphrey was running diagnostics. This is bad.

I knew he wasn't well. "Madame Pomphrey, will he be alright?" I asked once she'd I finished with diagnostics. McGonagall stood by the end of Harry's bed, her brow furrowed and intensely concentrated on her hands.

"Yes dear, but I'm afraid that he has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. He has not been feeding himself well and has a really severe migraine. Did you know any of this?" My mouth dropped open in shock as she listed what he had. I managed shake my head slowly, indicating no.

~

Madame Pomphrey kicked us out because it was after visiting hours. We were just leaving out the infirmary door but a voice stopped me. "Hermione?" I turned and saw Draco leaning against the wall, fidgeting with his fingers, his voice almost saddened.

I drew in a sharp breath as his silver eyes met mine. They were pure stunning and cold. "Um, yes?" I really wanted to go, but I couldn't leave Draco like this. After all, he was Harry's boyfriend. "Is he ok?" The caring in his voice shocked me.

Ron huffed beside me and I elbowed him in the ribs. "Um, well, he hasn't been eating properly, he has a sever migraine and he also has PTSD..." Draco's eyes flashed and I furrowed my brow.

"Whats PTSD?" He questioned and I was now itching to leave. "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder... I have to go. Take care of him." I rushed off without another word, dragging Ron with me.

~

Draco's POV:

"Post Traumatic Stress Disorder... I have to go. Take care of him." Granger rushed off without another word, dragging Weasley with her. Anger surged through my body, causing me to turn around and hit the wall. Fortunately, it did not shatter, only leaving my knuckles a bit bloody.