Chapter 13

Harry's POV:

I sat on the bed fiddling with my thumbs as I nervously looked around the room. Draco was finishing up in the shower and we were ready to go to bed.

I remembered exactly what I had said to Draco only three hours before.

'Can I tell you before we go to sleep please?' And now I was awfully dreading it. It's not that I didn't want to tell him, because is honestly did. It's just- I didn't know how. And I was extremely nervous.

The water shut off in the bathroom. Oh god. I can't- I don't- I-... I sighed deeply before turning my head to look at the clock. Quarter past 10. This was not going to go over well at all.

I rubbed my feet together as I grew more nervous by the minute. Quietly, the door slid open and Draco stepped out. He had a fluffy white towel hanging loosely on his waist. Beads of water were dripping off his chest, travelling through the panes of his muscular stomach.

His wet hair was pushed back sexily, and I tried not to stare as he walked towards the bed. "Like what you see?" Apparently he caught me staring, red hot blush flamed my face as he spoke.

I nodded slowly, catching my bottom lip between my teeth. Draco's eyes raked over me before he back off towards the dresser, where he pulled a fresh pair of boxers out. Turning around, he dropped the towel, standing completely butt naked a few feet away from me.

I nearly choked on my saliva at the sight, his milky white cheeks perfectly sculpted to fit his body. Slowly, he pulled the boxers up, shimmying as they got a bit tighter around his slightly wet legs.

Letting the waistband go with a slap, Draco picked his towel up and walked back to the bathroom to hang it up. After, he came out and climbed onto the bed, sitting directly next to me with his legs crossed.

I looked into his striking mercury eyes, curiousness resting in them. "Um, so, if you want to, you can tell me. But you don't have to. The last thing I wanna do is force you into this." Draco said, ever so softly.

I relayed the previous nightmare like dream I'd had while sitting in the bathroom on the countertop.

~

"Harry Potter."

There it was again. Someone was calling my name, but I couldn't figure out who or what was.

"Harry Potter!"

This is the third time now, it left me clueless in the hallway, turning every which way, looking for the source of the sound.

"Harry, boy, you thought you could fool me?" The scar on my head began throbbing as I walked further down the dimly lit hallway. I seemed to be the only one in the hallways at the moment.

"Let's see how you do when I harm your little friends, Harry." No sooner said than done, a scream resounded and bounced around the hallway walls. I ran to where the scream was coming from. Behind a door. A big wooden door.

I pounded on the door, my fists throbbing from hitting it hard.

"You pathetic waste of space, Potter." The forgotten scar on my head was once again throbbing, causing me to clutch my head, hoping to cease the striking pain.

Another scream sounded and I immediately began pounding on the door for the second time in the period of five minutes. Strangely enough, it opened, as if someone had unlocked it and pulled it open from the other side. Slipping behind the door, I looked around.