Falling in love over again | Faye

You know those things when you wake up and suddenly you're in an another world? That happened to me. Well instead of waking up and seeing that I am in an another place. That happened when I was fighting with Alm. The person infront of me widen his eyes and had a shocked expression. I let out a nervous sigh and said my quote. "I'm Faye. Glad to help. I've trained a bit with the Deliverance, you know, for Alm and all my friends." I said as I trying to hold my nervousness and I would never let him see. "I'm (Y/n), Nice to meet you Faye. And I'm also your master." (Y/n) said with a closed-eye smile. I blushed slightly at his smile, I think I fell in love with him.

(Y/n) tapped my shoulder causing me to get out of my thoughts. "Uh Faye, You were kinda spacing out there." (Y/n) said with a small hint of worry in his voice. God, Why is he so cute?! I mean, This is the first time I met him. "I'm fine!, No need to worry about me..." I said and let out an awkward laugh. Dear god, Why am I so awkward around people?! I guess this is why Alm didn't like me back.

"Oh okay, I guess I'll show you around. Are you coming?" (Y/n) with a loving smile on his face. I blushed a bit and said, "Yes I am!" (Y/n) chuckled and reached out his hand to me signaling to hold hands with me. My blush got redder at this, I held his hand and I swore my face is redder than the bow I'm weilding. I think... I'm falling in love over again. With someone other than Alm that is.

End

Edited?: Yes.