Throw the Bouquet! (Bride!Ephraim × Groom!Fem!Reader)

(This FanFic was just a made-up idea. I didn't think of anyone else, I just saw the Bride Ephraim pic and thought of an Idea)

====3rd Person's Pov====

It was the Day. (Y/n) was just standing there wearing her tux and waiting her future Wi- I mean Husband with him wearing his wedding gown.

The doors opened just to see Ephraim, Innes grinned at him trying to not laugh at Ephraim, Tana just waved at him, L'Arachel made giggles and Eirika laughed at him.

Ephraim was blushing not of seeing (Y/n) but what of he was wearing.

As he walked right next to (Y/n), (Y/n) chuckled at him and held his hand and said "You look nice in that dress, you should wear one of mine sometime. "

"Shut it, This only happened because you won the bet. " Ephraim told (Y/n) while pinching her cheeks.

"Fine, Fine. But you still gonna buy me that tome that I've always wanted."

"Yeah, Yeah.."

"We are all gathered here toda- "

Luckily for them, Arthur was the priest and Lute said out loud "Will you skip it and say the 'I do s' part?"

"Ugh..Fine, Will you (Y/n) will take Ephraim as your lovely wedded wife?"

(Y/n): "I do."

"Will you Ephraim will take (Y/n) as your husband?"

Ephraim: "I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

(Y/n) reaches Ephraim's veil and put the veil above their head and (Y/n) kissed him.

Everyone stood up and clapped at the newly wedded pair.

As Ephraim and (Y/n) walk out of the church. "Hey Eph, you do know that you are supposed to throw the bouquet."

"Whoops, almost forgot about it. Anyways, Catch this! "

As Ephraim threw the bouquet up in the air. It actually landed on Eirika.

As she blushed furiously and looked at Innes, Surprisingly Innes also blushed.

Tana giggled at the sight of her bestfriend and her brother.

.

.

.

.

.

Oof

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Well you know what they say." ((Y/n))

"The fact that you like lolis?" (Ephraim)

"No! not that, The fact that love is right around the corner."

"Hehe..  I was about to say that too."