Forbidden Love | Tana

Author's note
So this is the first time i did crossover reader-kun seems hard actually i'll try doing something else I can't find any FE8 character x reader though... It seems this is the only oneshot that you could find any characters from other Fe games(<--- LIE) and I have to make crossover of Fe and Fate. I made Reader-kun into a Ruler class because there's only four rulers

===============================

~~~3rd Person's Pov~~~

(Y/n) and Nero were lost, A certain Caster named 'Tamamo no Mae' sended them in a middle of nowhere. "UMU! Damn that scheming wrench! She stole Praetor from us!" Nero complained about Tamamo and their Master: Gudako.

"Calm down Nero, We'll get Praetor sooner than ever. And hey at least you still have the Regalia with you"(Y/n) said to Nero just to make her calm down.

"You're right (Y/n), I must not worry about Praetor too much. I guess we could roam around this Dimension or Island" Nero said while she was staring at the distance.

(Y/n) and Nero walked for hours until they saw a Teal-haired girl and a Redhead man who was riding a horse.

"A Saber and A Rider, Hey Nero what do you think? Should we approach them? Or Leave them alone?"(Y/n) asked Nero if they should approach the Teal-haired girl and the Redhead man.

"We should approach them UMU! Maybe they know the way outta here."Nero said with full of passion.

~~~Eirika's Pov~~~

Seth and I finished all the enemies on the field, As we were heading to Frelia. A Blonde-haired girl with a sword and A (H/c)-haired man with a flag approached us, The Blonde one spoke up.

"Greetings Saber and Rider, Do any of you know the way outta here?" The Blonde one asked me and Seth.Wait- Saber? Rider? She must've mistaken us from someone else.

"Nero, Calm down you're making them confused. If Saber and Rider aren't your real names and what are your real names?" The man with a flag asked us.

"I'm Eirika, and the man with me is Seth." I told the man our names. He chuckled.

"I am (Y/n) and this is my comrade Nero. Our Classes are Saber and Ruler"(Y/n) said while he was bowing in front of us with Nero.

(Y/n) and his companion, Nero seems interesting. I might ask him and Nero to accompany me and Seth to find Ephraim. "Hey (Y/n) can you and Nero join us?" I asked the Ruler and the Saber.

"Sure, Nero and I will accompany you in your adventures. Isn't that right Nero?" (Y/n) told Nero and nudged her.

"Huh..? Yeah I know" Nero answered (Y/n).

===After Eirika recruiting two overpowered units===

~•Frelia Castle•~

~~~(Y/n)'s Pov~~~

"(Y/n) and Nero, I would like to meet you to the Prince and Princess of Frelia. Their names are Innes and Tana, Innes,Tana meet (Y/n) and Nero. (Y/n), Nero meet Innes and Tana." Eirika introduced me and Nero to the heirs of Frelia.

The Emo-ish Green haired dude introduced himself first. "As you know I am Innes the Prince of Frelia." Innes said

Then the Blue-haired girl introduced herself. "I am Tana the Princess of Frelia, and also I'm a pegasus knight." Tana said, and I do say she's rather cute.

Nero Introduced herself first. "I am Nero Claudius, as everyone calls as 'Red Saber' I am enlightened to meet you both" Nero said as she bowed

Then I Introduced myself next. "I am Saint (Y/n) Yvonne, One of the Saviors of France. Salutations to the both of you." I said while remembering those times with Jeanne.

"Wow, You were a Saint all along? How did I never knew that?" Eirika said to me with full curiousity.

"Well you see, Saint Jeanne'd Arc and I were once lovers. As the war in France came, Jeanne and I fought the fiends who would destroy our relationship. Soon after the war everyone somehow decided to burn my beloved Jeanne." I said sadly while holding back my tears.

"I'm sorry what happened to Jeanne, I sure she's smiling from above" Tana said while smiling at me.

~~~Timeskip after the events of Sacred Stones~~~

~~~3rd Person's Pov~~~

"I'm sure she is. "(Y/n) whispered to himself.

"But I already found someone else"(Y/n) said out loud.

"Who's the lucky girl? Is it Amelia? L'Arachel? Or... M-Me?" Tana whispered the last part.

"It's you, I love you Tana. But Our love is forbidden, I must say farewell to you for now... " (Y/n) said heart broken tone.

"Me too, Too bad you're a Needed hero from an another world. I'm gonna miss you." Tana replied back.

"(Y/n), I've decided. We should stay here." Nero declared.

"Why? Don't we need to get back to Praetor?" (Y/n) said to Nero.

"I'm guessing that she's gonna be alright, and Since I have found someone to marry..." Nero said as she blushed at the last part.

"Ah, Nero there you are shall we. Find the perfect wedding dress for you?" Ephraim butted in.

"O-Of course...!" Nero said while she was a blushing mess.

And then after the wedding of Ephraim and Nero ended. (Y/n) and Tana were also wedded and they sworn to be together forever..

THE END..