Being Hitler - Lucina × Female!Reader

Well, Happy Birthday to Lucina and Hitler. Who would've knew that these two share a birthday?

I'mma call Female Robin, Rin. Cause it fits her in my opinion.

And yeah, Happy 4/20 guys!

3rd Person's PV

(Y/n) and Lucina were sitting on the couch, Nothing much to do for Lucina's birthday. Rin and Chrom planned a party for Lucina's birthday in secret. Even (Y/n) knew that Lucina's parents were planning a party for her birthday. So (Y/n) volunteered to stall Lucina from going to her parents' place. (Y/n) suggested that they both stay here at home but Lucina denied it and dragged (Y/n) to the costume shop. "Hey (Y/n), I'm just going to get a costume for the both us. Alright?" Lucina said as she let (Y/n) sit on the ground. (Y/n) pouted and nodded. After hours of Lucina searching for their costumes. Lucina's eyes landed on an outfit that looks similar to the Nazi uniforms.

(Y/n)'s phone buzzed signaling that a text was sent to her. She opened her phone to see a text from Rin. Lucina's Mom. "(Y/n). Please take my daughter here. Everything is set and we can't wait to see our little darling Lucina." (Y/n) sighed and texted back to Rin "Luci and I are in the costume shop. She went to find outfits for us. You could pick us up when Luci's done shopping." As (Y/n) put her phone in her pocket. Lucina came back while wearing the Nazi uniform she bought. She handed the other one to you and she pushed you towards the changing room. You changed out of your normal clothes and gave your normal clothes to Lucina. Lucina put your normal clothes to the paper bag. You came out of the out the changing room wearing the Nazi uniform Lucina gave you.

As you two went out of the costume shop, Rin's car was there waiting for you two to get in. You two went inside The car while wearing the Nazi uniforms Lucina bought. When you guys arrived at Rin's home, You covered Lucina's eyes so the suprise won't be ruined. "Suprise! Happy Birthday Lucina!" Everyone said as they jump up from their hiding places. You took your hands off Lucina's eyes so she would be suprised from the suprise party.

Lucina and (Y/n) had a wonderful day today. Even though they're dressed as Nazi soldiers.

End.

Any of you dudes play F/GO? I'm going to give you guys an account. First come, First serve.

h8jxnsm24x
hitler

It has Nightingale in it so I hope one of you guys treat her well.