For you? I guess... (Valentines Event Winner)

Y: HAPPY LATE VALENTINES PEEPS!  PREPARE THE DRUMROLL!

AND THE WINNER IS.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And if you're asking if I pulled this by accident

And if you're asking if I pulled this by accident. Yes I did. They just left me a name of the desired character...(╥﹏╥) They didn't explained what the setting is...

And here's the outfit you're going to wear for this particular one shot.

Pic above.

IT'S STORY TIME KIDDOS!

===============================

3rd Person's PV (Modern AU)

You went to school while listening to your favorite song "(Insert any song)". You were going to hand out your hand-made chocolates to your friends. When you open your locker, a pile of chocolates were there and a note. You put the note in your pocket and put half of the chocolates into your bag.

A familiar Bluette caught your sight, It was Seliph your childhood friend since you both were elementary. Seliph had a crush on someone and the same goes for them. You've been helping Seliph confess to her. (I was about to write Julia's name until I remembered it was incest.)

On the other hand... You had a crush on Ike. Seliph broke your train of thought. "Hey, (Y/n)-chan let's hand out these chocolates to our friends." Seliph grinned and so did you. "Sure thing Seliph-kun! Just let me look at the list of the friends we're going to hand out chocolates to."

Meanwhile...

Ike was on his way to school. He went to school with Mist and Soren. Mist was excited for Valentines Day and the amount of chocolates she would get. Soren recommended that Mist shouldn't expect that amount of chocolates she would get.

"Hey Ike, Why are you spacing out?" Mist questioned Ike. "Huh? I'm fine Mist." Ike replied with a straight face. "Are you sure? Cause me and Soren had noticed that since yesterday." Mist was right. Ike was spacing out since he heard the word 'Valentine'.

"It's nothing really, Oh it seems that we're already here." "Really? Well I should run now!" Mist said and ran to her locker. "Well, I should go to the library now. See you later Ike." Soren said as he went to a different path. Ike was now alone, then he saw you happily walking with Seliph. He felt a pang of jealousy in his heart. Ike looked away and went to his classroom.