Newly bloomed sakuras - Lyn × Fem!Reader

Y: Oof I can't find/download Lyn pics so have this masterpiece(?)

And yeah, This was a request. By Zelda5324 to be exact.

================================

3rd Person's PV (Its always that guy..)

Lyn walked alone by herself on her way to school. Once she was at the school gate, She saw newly bloomed sakuras.

'Well..The school is called "Sakuranomiya" for a reason..' Lyn said while looking at sakura trees.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was just on her way to school. She walked past the café shop, supplies shop and etc.. When she was at the school.

She stopped walking to look at the sakura trees 'I wonder that myth is true.. The one about confessing..' (Y/n) said as she walked towards the lobby to see her friend, Lyn.

Lyn and (Y/n) chatted for a while and after that they had an awkward silence. "Um- (Y/n)?" Lyn said as she broke the awkward silence. "Yes? What do you need Lyn?" (Y/n) said as she stopped walking.

"You know about the rumor right?" "Yeah, I've heard it, The one where you confess on Friday, exact 6:00 pm sharp at the sakura tree behind the school and they will accept your confession without hesitation?"

"Y-Yeah, that.." "Well... today is friday, and you're asking that.. Who are you gonna confess to? Is it Hector?  Or Is it Eliwood? Or Is it someone else?" "IT'S YOU, DUMBASS!" Lyn shouted making (Y/n) freeze in place.

"It's me?" "Yes, it's you." "I'm glad." "Why?" "Because I love you too." (Y/n) said with a winky face.

"You're joking."

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"But I still love you."

"Yeah, Love you too."