Excalibur | Klein

(No Author's note for this story lol requested by @APHBrenda . I hope you enjoy it)

~~~(Y/n)'s Pov~~~

Gah! I accidentally went into the wrong dimension.This isn't my homeland, Britain, I was supposed to be with Mom, Dad and Mordred! Good thing that the Excalibur is in safe hands, and hands I mean which is mine.

Dad and Mordred are gonna kill me when I get back.. Oh I haven't introduced myself yet! My name is (Y/n) Pendragon the other daughter of the great King Arthur Pendragon.

Haahh... How can I escape from this dimension.

After walking for hours I saw a Redhead boy with a Blue-haired girl and a Blonde boy.

"Hm..maybe they know the way outta here..I should ask them for directions..but they might kill me for my sudden appearance.." I said as I sighed in disappointment.

Out of nowhere someone tapped my shoulder, it was the same blonde man I saw earlier. He held his hand to me and asked "Who are you? and What is your name?" The Blonde man asked me, leaving me confused.

"O-Oh! My name is  (Y/-(N/n) (L/n), A very lost pr-mercenary in help of directions the way out of here.."I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Nice to meet you (N/n) my name is Klein, and I have a little sister her name is Clarine." Klein said while smiling at me.

'I kinda miss Mordred and the others actually, haah... I guess I can wait.'

"Erm, Klein?"

"Yes, (N/n)?"

"Where are we supposed to go?"

"Since the next heir of Pherae, Roy asked me to duel with him to gain my trust and ask me to join him."

'Shouldn't he bribe you or force you to be with him?' I said to myself not letting him hear my thoughts.

"(N/n)."

"Huh? What is it Klein?"

"Ready your blade, We shall fight Roy."

"Y-Yes.. "

======After the fight======

"What is your name? I'm Lilina by the way"A Blue-haired girl approached me

"My name is (Y/n) Pendragon, not (N/n) (L/n). But! Don't tell anyone my real name understood?"

"Aye-Aye! (Y/n)!"

I chuckled at Lilina's jokes, stories and of course her attitude.

After Lilina left Klein came in, "I heard what you both talking about something. Then what is it?"

"I-It's well...  Um... Haaah..  Okay.. My name is (Y/n) Pendragon the one who wields the divine sword Excalibur."

"Glad to know the real you Princess (Y/n)." Klein said as he kissed my hand.

'If only I could stay longer... '