What do you mean!? [Modern AU!] (Ephraim × Valedictorian! Reader)

Yuna: Don't know why, but the first Modern AU fic I did sucked. I guess this is my challenge to enhance my writing skills.

Oof

Enjoy!

And sorry if I made Eph-Kun a bit OOC in this..

================================

You were the school's Valedictorian, but a certain Teal-haired jock fell for the (h/c)ette. It was a regular day at Sakuranomiya High (Sakuranomiya was the only school I came up with..)

Ephraim looked blankly at the sky above, as if his emotions were removed from him. He admired the girl, from personality to looks, He loved her.

Eirika. His twin sister came up to him, "Hey Eph, Did you know that (Y/n) likes someone?" Eirika said while eating her bento.

Ephraim stood up and went to the restroom to wash his face, on his way there, He accidentally bumped the (h/c)ette. "Oh, Ephraim! I didn't see you there. It's been so long, how have you been?" The boy was shook with the (h/c)ette's words. She didn't knew he was there the whole time, 'She forgot you.. ' Ephraim's consciousness told him.

"Everything's fine! Me and Eirika have been doing well. Actually Eirika's in--" "What about you? I want to know what happened while I was away."

Ephraim gulped at this "W-Well, I like-- I mean, I love a girl.." "Yes, go on." "She's Beautiful, Nice and Smart." "She seems like a wonderful girl. Who's the lucky girl?" "Y-You are.." "EEHHHH?" "I understand that you don't like me--" "Are you that dumb? Of course I love you."

"Well then.. Willyougooutwithme?" Ephraim said the last part a bit fast "What do you mean!? Of course I do!" "Really? I'm glad."