Dirty Dan, The new "Filthy Frank Show" - Male!Celica × Female!Reader

Celica art drawn by me~

And yes, I'm going to write this even if I'm sick. You're gonna ask why it's Celica? I just wanted a genderbend Celica actually. What I would imagine come out of male Celica would be like, He would be awkward around people and stutter a lot. Like you know, typical shy people. But this is somehow a crackfic or something.. Who knows? This may end badly but I did it!

3rd Person's PV

Celice and (Y/n) were discussing something, Something that only applies to people that have discovered the beauty of memes. Celice suggested that the so called 'Art' they're doing is going to end up viral in the internet. The two finally agreed and decided to give Celice a fake name. It's 'Dirty Dan'. Even though it's weird as hell, Celice liked the stage name.

And added more characters like "Lettuce Guy" as Alm's fake name, "Thunder Titties" as Mae's fake name. "Obsessed Cinnamon Lady" as Faye's fake name even though she's in a relationship with Alm, She's still obsessed with Alm. "Pimp Nigga" as Gray's fake name, "Loud Cracker Man" as Tobin's fake name,  "Burned Cream" as Boey's fake name, "Sheep Lady" as Genny's fake name, And "(N/n)" as yours.

(Y/n) got the recorder which is ready to record what idiotic things you all 9 do. One scene was Alm twerking like Miley Cyrus and you all 8 laughed so hard without Kliff. Kliff was outside crying while looking what you all 9 doing without him.

He looked at you 9 again and started to cry. He was lonely. Back to you 9, A knock was heard from recording room and all 9 of you guys were shaking in fear as who would it might be and none, Not even one of all of 9 of you guys. Never opened the door. Celice spoke in low yet rough voice, "Scram!" All nine of you went to different hiding places and Celice was there right beside you.

You blushed as the same shade of Celice's hair. Celice chuckled adoringly (Lol is "Adoringly" even a word?) at you. He patted your soft (H/c) hair and you blushed harder at this. "You know (Y/n)." Celice said while looking at you as his hand caress your cheek. "Hm?" You said as you gave Celice a loving smile which he loved the most about you. "I love you." Celice blurted out while his hand was resting on your cheek. You blushed a beet red at this and looked him at the eye lovingly. "I love you too, Celice." You said with a closed-eye smile. He also shot a closed-eye smile at you too.

Then Alm and the gang looked at you two and 'awwed' at how cute the scene was. You and Celice looked at the 7 people in front of you two and the both of you blushed red.

End

Well this is pretty short as usual.