Prisma Magi (Y/n) (Part 1 of 3)

Yuna: This might be hard..

Alm: Good luck Yuna.

Waver: Do your best!

Yuna: Thanks dudes, btw you can think what outfit you should wear as a magical girl

Everyone: Onward to the story!

(B/n) - Bully's name

==============================≠

3rd person's Pov

"I wonder If I can be a magical girl..." (Y/n) said while looking at the starry sky. (Y/n) stretched her hand out "Just so, I can save the one I love.. " Then suddenly a small Pheonix came up to (Y/n) "Hello there, what are you doing here?" (Y/n) asked the pheonix, the pheonix handed out a note to (Y/n)

(Y/n) took the note from the pheonix and it read;

"Dear (Y/n),

                 You and Eliana (The Pheonix) have been assigned to a mission, Your mission is to defeat (B/n) as an Assassin Magical Girl. You also have been assigned to a professional Assassin named Joshua.

                   I wish the best of luck (Y/n).

-Sincerely,
The Headmaster."

You can't believe it, you being a Magical Girl.

"Eliana, what should I do so I can be a magical girl?"

"It's easy (Y/n), You need to have a transformation scene."

"Ah, I see" (Y/n) said as she nodded, "Wait! You can talk?!" (Y/n) said as she shook her head.

"Of course I can (Y/n), Every single mythical creature can do that."  Eliana said while eating cookies.

"Eliana, who's this Joshua guy?" (Y/n) said while resting her hand on her chin.
"Joshua you ask? He's a very skilled assassin and he's the crown prince of Jehanna" Eliana explained to (Y/n)

"The crown prince you say? I would like to meet him" (Y/n) stated while hugging Eliana

"Yeah, Yeah, let's go to the Headquarters" Eliana said while getting out of (Y/n)'s grip

To be Continued..