Author/Yuna × Reader - 1-Year Anniversary Special

IT'S BEEN A YEAR!! WOO HOO! Now here's a fic of me and you.

Enjoy! (*'∇`*)

ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

(Y/n)'s PV

I was on my way to school when I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there--" I looked down at the person infront of me. She had a bow on the side of her head and she was about 4'9 ft. tall, pretty short if you ask me. "I-It's fine, I-I'm Yuna or Yunasviell on the internet." she reached her hand out to me and I shook her hand "Nice to meet you Yuna! I'm (Y/n) (L/n) or (Username) on the internet."

"So... Yuna?" She turned her head to face me. "Hm?" "Are you the one who wrote the FeH book on wattpad?" "Uh, Yes I did." I didn't know I would meet the author who created the '#Stopfatesawakeningtyranny'. "Why did you stop writing?" I asked her while holding her hand. "It's because a lot has been going lately and I kinda lost my spirit to write something. I really want to make everyone happy but I've been going through alot of problems and I don't want them to know." I never knew I would see this side of Yuna.

I looked at my watch and panicked, Yuna looked at me confused and asked "What's wrong (Y/n)?" and grabbed her shoulders and said "I'M LATE!" Yuna looked at me sadly and waved goodbye, when she was about to walk away I grabbed her hand and told her "Let's meet again. Alright?" "O-Okay!".

I can't stop thinking about Yuna, the way she smiles the way she-- Wait! What if she's younger than me? I would be accused of pedophilia! I'll make sure that she may be a year younger than me so I'll not be accused of pedophilia, Maybe Yuna has asthma and she can't get taller.

The bell rang and I went to the cafeteria to eat. My phone vibrated, I grabbed it and looked at the notification. It said "You have one new notif." I opened the app and someone messaged me and it was Yuna! It said "How are you doing (Y/n)? Did the teacher scold you?" and I replied back with "I'm fine, She did scold me. At least she didn't flick me in the forehead." (Actually the asthma part is true)

Yuna replied back with a "Hey (Y/n), Can I ask something?" "Yeah, sure." "Do you go through depression?" I was shocked at this question. I mean, I am going through depression but I don't do self-harm, but why is she asking me this? Does Yuna go through depression aswell? "Yes, but why are you asking that?" A long pause was emitted until the bell rang. I shoved my phone into my pocket and ran to the classroom. I can't wait until I get to see Yuna again.

After Class

As I was headed to the gate, I saw Yuna waiting there. "Oh, (Y/n) you're here." Yuna said while holding both of my hands. I kinda got flustered of how we were close to each other and holding our hands together. "Uhm-- Yeah, I guess I'll walk you home?" Yuna held my hands and replied "Yes!" with a closed-eyes smile.

"Yuna?" Yuna looked at me confused and replied with "Hm?" "Are you hiding something from me and everyone else?" "Uhh, No?...." I raised my brow at her. "Well, Yes." Yuna paused and continued. "But I'm not going to tell you what is it!" "EEHH? I thought we were friends?!" "Fine. I'll tell you, someday that is."

ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

Thank you guys for supporting me and I guess we've reached a year. I hope that we can reach until 2019!

THANK YOU!!

In Total: 633 words