My Unconditional love (Yandere! Hector × Reader)

Y: What's up dudes
RFC- Random Feh Character

================================

Hector's Pov

Here I was, looking after Lilina. And it made me think, Who's Lilina's mother?
I never loved Lyn, I never loved Florina and Ninian loved Eliwood. "But what about (Y/n)?" my conscious told while I was still looking after my future daughter.

I stood up and kissed Lilina's forehead and left to see my lo-- I mean, (Y/n). And there she was, speaking with (random feh character that you S supported with), I felt my blood boil at this, it's like you're jealous and want to kill that dude at the same time.

After (Y/n) and (Random Feh char) stopped talking to each other, I approached him and I said to him "Um, (random feh chr) would you follow me?" I asked with disgust in my voice, he followed me without hesitation.

I led him to the forrest, where no one can see nor hear me killing him. "Uh, Hector? Why are we in the woods?" (RFC) said with a afraid tone in his voice, I chuckled darkly startling him. "It's because..." I trailed off and I continued "You love her don't you?" "W-What? Who are you talking about? If it's Lyn--" "I'm talking about (Y/n) dammit" I glared at (Rfc) like he took away (Y/n) from me, oh, wait that what he was doing earlier.

I grabbed Armads and I started slashing him from left to right (You regret reading this now, aren't you? No?) I first cut his eyes (Imma show you what it looks like

Preetty gory huh? No? What's wrong with you?) "Sto--"

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was going to tell Hector my feelings and thanks to (Rfc) for helping me to confess to Hector, I went to Hector's room and I only saw Lilina sleeping quietly, Why wasn't Hector there? So many questions clouded my mind.

Without noticing, Lilina woke up and asked "Where's Father, (Y/n)?" and I replied with a "I don't know, We should find him, who knows what can happen to him? " Lilina nooded and stood up. We searched him for hours, we still didn't found him.

=Yunasviell's Commercial Break=

Watch dem pls

=Now back to the show!=

"Um (Y/n)? I have something to tell you.. " Lilina said while fidgeting her fingers together, I turned to face her and said "Hm? What is it Lilina?" "(Y/n), you're my..." "What? Spill it out" "You're my--

=Commercial Break=

(I know, I'm late)

=Back to regular scheduled program=

"--Mom." Lilina said while looking at me with mixture of sadness and happiness in her eyes. I cuffed her cheeks and welcomed her to a loving hug.

"Now let's go find your father" I said as Lilina and I went to search for him once again. Lilina and I have reached to the forrest, we saw a pool of blood and... Hector standing there with his body splashed with blood. The blood was (Rfc)'s, I stood there with fear and told Lilina to go back to the castle. She nodded and ran back to the castle.

Hector saw me, he approached me and he...

lul I ended it, I can't keep this waiting for you guys so I have to cut it. Welp, time to whale for Elise and Illya. See ya'll in the meantime :)