In a Silver garden with You (Yandere!Azura × Male!Reader)

Author's Note:

First time doing a yandere oneshot wish me luck guys and yes I chose Rinea's and Berkut's theme because it's so lovely and tragic at the same time and I figured that a yandere oneshot might fit this lovely and tragic piece is shows how the yandere and reader-kun get a tragic ending.I didn't put Ninian in there because she is my favorite female Character in FE7 and I can't  imagine Azura killing Ninian

===3rd Person's Pov===

                     It was a tragic day for  (Y/n) if you ask me (Y/n) was just meeting his friend, Olivia. And that made Azura boil with anger and jealously inside her,making her filled with sanity determined to murder a girl who she used to call her friend.

                     With that aside (Y/n) will definitely have a problem including a psychopath lovesick girl who dedicated her life just for him just to be taken away by her own friend.

                     Azura grabbed her lance ready to aim Olivia, She saw that Olivia hugged him. The love of her life was taken away by her own friend. Her sanity increased she got out of the hallway while making grunts and stomping on the ground.

                      "That backstabbing BITCH!! She doesn't deserve him and I know who does... "Azura said while menacing the Pinkette, Laughing like a psychopath she decided to stalk her until she was alone by herself...

===Olivia's Pov===

                  I went to the yard alone I kept looking back afraid of someone or something looking back at me. I heard someone laughing like a psychopath, As I turned how was the one who laughed.

                  It was Azura,Of all of my friends it had to be her... It really had to be her.I saw her lance aiming right at me

                  Afraid of Azura killing me I tried to run but I was too late I saw Azura's lance piercing through me, I chocked out blood and after that I blacked out...

===Azura's Pov===

                      "Oh my! Who knew this slut would be such a mess, I wanted her to suffer more but she chose the faster way so I couldn't help it.

                        If I let her go she would tell (Y/n) all about it!"I said while carrying the slut's dead body to the incinerator after putting her in the incinerator I threw my weapon in there too might just explain to (Y/n) what happened to my lance.

                        I started the incinerator and how good it felt killing someone that you hate so much. Time to tell (Y/n) that Olivia's bullying me hehehe... 

~~~~Time skip brought to you by: Thanks to Leon(SoV) to not being gay for Valbar anymore~~~~

===(Y/n)'s Pov===

                   I was lost in thoughts why would Olivia bully Azura. As I went to find Olivia to scold her of what she did to Azura, I saw blood A puddle of blood to be exact I got some of the blood and test it in the laboratory to see if this was either Azura's or Olivia's blood
                  "(Y/n)? What are you doing here? "Celica asked me while reading her Ragnarok "Actually, I need blood tests to see if this was Azura's or Olivia's blood."I answered Celica and told her what happened she agreed to examine the blood that I found earlier at the yard

===Azura's Pov===

                    Oh It's Celica this time wow Just Great. I don't want to do a Killing spree actaully, If it's for (Y/n) I'll do everything that I can so that he can be mine and mine only....

                    As I went back into my room, I saw (Y/n) looking at me worriedly and then he approached me. He cupped(cuffed?) both of my cheeks and a hue of pink was showing over his face. "Azura? Are you alright?"(Y/n) asked me worriedly,I'm still gonna lie about Olivia bullying me.

                   "I-i'm somehow hurt from those bruises but I did the best that I can to survive her punches" I answered (Y/n). "Ah I see, See you later then"(Y/n) said while walking away.

                    I can't believe that he is concerned about me, But I have to go and get my lance and kill every girl that has fallen in love with (Y/n).

===Celica's Pov===

                 I don't know why am I doing this overnight, I really need to get back home soon as possible.I gathered all of my stuff and left the room,while I was headed for the elevator I heard someone laughing.

                    "Who are you?! show yourself!"I said while looking to side to side, until I was greeted by Azura herself. "You rang?"She said while holding her lance very tightly, "H-how did you get here?" I asked her.

               "Well.. I have my own ways.. " She said in a Psychotic tone, "Wait here I'm gonna get something" Azura said while smiling creepily.

                  After a few minutes Azura came back with a chair that is I wondered what she would do with it. As I was distracted from what she would do with it.

===Azura's Pov===

                I threw the chair to Celica causing her to fall out of balance, I grabbed the chair again but instead hitting the chair onto Celica after a few hits I decided to end her life with me using her tome to kill her.

                I can't believe it, I killed Celica now (Y/n) is mine again.

===END(?)===

Oh dear I have never felt so much sin in my life

And thanks to that I see sin of once more

Word Count: 938 words