More than friends? | Ninian

3rd Person's PV

(Y/n) and Ninian were hanging out with each other. Ninian often sees (Y/n) as her best friend but (Y/n) sees that Ninian ias more than his best friend. Or in some words, He liked her. (Y/n) liked about Ninian is her caring nature and the fact that she can make him smile. (Y/n) often thought that Ninian saw him as her friend, Which made him lose hope even more. But little did (Y/n) know, Ninian liked him back. She's just that good at hiding it.

The two passed time together, Unaware of the fact that it's already 6:00 pm. "Hey (Y/n), What time is it?" Ninian said while raising a brow at the tall man beside her. "It's already 6:00 pm. Shall we go eat together?" (Y/n) said while looking at his watch and at Ninian. "Sure, But you're gonna pay it!" Ninian said with a closed-eye smile and a giggle. (Y/n) then shot a loving smile at the girl beside him.

The two went to McDonald's and They ordered two cheese burgers and BFF fries and Diet soda. The two ate silently not talking together like they used to. (Y/n) was the first one to break the silence between them. "Ninian." The (H/c)ette called for the girl. Ninian let out a hum in response. "Do you like someone?" Ninian swore she almost choked on the cheeseburger she was eating. "W-What?" (Y/n)'s face had a blank expression written all over. Ninian raised a brow at the man in front of her. (Y/n) let out a sigh and didn't looked at Ninian. "Just answer it." The (h/c)ette said with a cold and bitter tone. Ninian knew that the man in front of her wasn't the (Y/n) she used to know.

Ninian let out a sigh and looked at (Y/n). "I don't like you." (Y/n) swore his heart broke when Ninian said the word. Ninian smiled at (Y/n) and continued, "I love you." (Y/n) widen his eyes at Ninian. He was oblivious that he never saw her feelings for him. "What about you (Y/n), Who do you like?" Ninian said with a fake smile on her face. (Y/n) knew that the smile she had on was fake.

(Y/n) sighed and gave Ninian a loving smile. "I love you too." The words that (Y/n) said shocked Ninian.

"Y-You love me?"

"I'll say it again. I love you, Ninian."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

"So are we more than friends?"

"Yes. Yes we are."

"I'm glad."

End

Edited?: Yes