Prolouge

*Edited*

"I can't believe this is happening. You're actually doing it."Tracey spoke as I looked at myself in the mirror, Tracey and the other girls were smiling as they sipped on champagne. 

I looked around the white room, with light pink accents. I didn't remember booking this. Wait, I hadn't booked anything. 

I looked around, frantic.

"You look like a princess." Gabby smiled at me. I hadn't spoke to her since seventh grade, why was she here?

"What?"

"She looks beautiful." Joanna remarked. Wait, how did Joanna get here? 

What was going on?

"I'm proud of you." Tracey smiled. 

"Wait, I am getting married? I hadn't planned anything"

She laughed, "What are you talking about? You planned all of this, to the tee. Are you okay? Do you need some water?"

I blinked, "Uh, no. Sorry, wedding jitters. This is it, my new life. I can't believe everything is about to change but-" 

I took a deep breath, I was minutes away from walking down the isle. Four months ago, Niall had proposed to me. And here we are getting married. "I don't know if I can do this right now."

"Scar, it's going to be alright. Gabby, Joanna I need to speak to the bride alone." They nodded and but didn't move off of the couch.

"Like now?!" She demanded. The girls scrambled out of the room in their pink bridesmaid dresses.

AS soon as the door closed Tracy looked at me. "Whats wrong?"

"Am I making a mistake? We're young, really young. I mean, I haven't even started college. Our whole relationship was rushed and-" I took a pause, "I don't know if I am doing the right thing. I mean this whole thing feels like a dream."

Tracey smiled as she took my hands, "You are, trust me." 

"What?" I asked in confusion. 

"You are making the biggest mistake of your life. This relationship is doomed, it always has been."